2. FlyPal® Modules
Engineering & Planning control
Inventory & Logistics Control
3. Eng. & Planning Control(CAMO)
• Engineering & Planning department focuses primarily on achieving
airworthiness by complying the maintenance tasks as per the
approved manuals. FlyPal cultivates a habit of compliance in all users
by sending them email reminders and notifications well before the
• FlyPal Engineering & Planning includes: a) Maintenance Programs
(TBO, LLP, CPCP, Inspections etc. ) b) Service Bulletins (SB)/
Airworthiness Directives (AD) Control c) Reliability monitor
• LDND Status reports of FlyPal helps in planning the scheduled
maintenance effectively. Tech Library for Manual and Subscription
helps to achieve the documentation control within the CAMO.
4. Production Control
• Production Department performs the scheduled compliance (W.O
raised by the Engineering & Planning Department) as well as un-
scheduled tasks (NRC 's raised by the Maintenance control centre for
Snags/ Defects/ MEL etc.)
• FlyPal has provision to allocate the work based on the skill-set
required and clock/record the start time and end time on each task
performed. MRO capabilities like creation of automatic work order
(Checks, HTC, AD/SB, Warranty) from clients work packages, NRC
approvals are also available in FlyPal.
• Material Issued as well as Tools and ground equipment can also be
controlled using FlyPal. Closing of work order Job with e-stamp and
e-signature, document attachment and printing CRS.
5. Maintenance Control
• The maintenance control centre (MCC) co-ordinate with various
departments like operations, production and engineering so that
maintenance, when needed, can be planned, coordinated and expedited
to minimize delays and down time/AOG time.
• FlyPal has options to monitor and track the MEL (Minimum Equipment
List or Deferred ), maintenance defects and routine maintenance activity
like pre-flights checks etc. E-log books can be also maintained for all
maintenance and defect corrections performed by the line
maintenance staff with their license numbers.
• Aircraft daily status and Aircraft information board are few tools in
FlyPal, which help MCC to manage their routine tasks effectively.
6. Quality Control
• Quality assurance in any organization is an ongoing process
to ascertain all activities are performed in accordance to the
guidelines. This process is achieved by means of audits. FlyPal has
the ability to create and schedule an audit with required checklists
for various departments, entities or processes of the aviation
• All findings concerning airline flight operation, ground operations,
aircraft safety procedure, airworthiness, aircraft maintenance
defects etc., are recorded and deadlines can be set for the
compliances of each finding. Corrective action suggested by the
auditor and action taken for compliance is also recorded for future
• Email reminders for audits and closing date for findings can be
configured so that all concern departments are notified.
7. Human Resources
• Human resources, the most import important asset of any aviation &
aerospace organization. Human resources build, scale and manage
• FlyPal has provision to manage the human resources of any aviation
organization (like Airlines, MRO, CAMO, AMO, M&E etc.) along
with their skills, mandatory documents (ID, licenses, Permits,
Passports and Visa etc.) and recurrent training records. Email Alerts
can be configured to warn them in advance in case of any
approaching due dates.
8. Inventory & Logistics Control
• Inventory & logistics department of any Aviation & Aerospace
organization ensures all critical spares are adequately
stocked based on the maintenance schedules or ordered in advance,
keeping in mind the lead-time. This is done to avoid any AOG on
account of non-availability of spares.
• FlyPal tracks the Inward and Outward movements of Material with
few clicks unlike other legacy systems, which are complex and
painful for system users.
• All standard options of Ordering, Material IN, Material OUT, Stock
availability, Exchange, Repairs, Warranty, Sales, Exports can be
9. Inventory & Logistics contd.
• Cost centre, Customer Stock management, Asset tracking, Bar Coding, Age analysis , Valuation of
Stores ,Alternate parts, Calibration control etc. add value to this module. Email reminders can be
configured for workflow as well as for threshold breach levels like re-order level , min Stock , etc.
• Two level authorization stage for approval of any material inward and outward process helps in
achieving the purpose of a vigilant aviation inventory control system for any Airlines,
MRO, CAMO, AMO or M&E organization.
10. Maintenance Reports
• Maintenance Status(Due) report
• Inspection status report
• AD/SB status report
• Component current status report
• Engine LLPs
• C of A reports
• Electronic Log books
• Maintenance Status(Due) report
• History cards for
• Journey Log book
• Fuel & oil consumption report
• Sector wise fuel consumption
• Snag/Defect Register
11. Inventory & Logistic Reports
• Store balance report
• Expiry stock balance report
• Ageing report
• Part bin card history report
• Receipt & issue registers
• Consumption reports
• Min, Max & reorder level
• GRN wise purchase summary
• Reminder reports for order,
receipt & issues
• GRO expense report
• Store valuation report
• Asset valuation report
• Part reliability
15. System Features
• CrewTraining / Documents (To monitor all mandatory training and documents for
each Crew alerts) with Document attachment facility
• Crew Rostering / Group Rostering
• Assigning Different types of Activities to the Crew like Stand by, positioning,
Training, Rest,Admin Duty etc.
• Flight Schedule
• Crew Allocation / Group Allocation
• Assigning an Aircraft to a route
16. System Features contd.
• User Manager
• Role Manager (to restrict access to any report /entries /masters for add /edit
• Event logger (to track and trace all activities done by each user in the system
for audit trail. IP address ., date/time stamp, level trace)
• Email manager to send automate emails for pre assign task / warning levels /
breach of thresholds to the respective post holders
• Email alerts forTraining / Documents due, renewal
17. System Reports
• Sector wise Details, time zone, on board rest etc..
• Crew Availability with FTL, FDTL and DT before and after the selected sector.
• Full Compliance Check of crew based on the all the rules in the rules table
• Last crew flight details, Mandatory Rest Details a Crew Allocation with
Automatic posting of entries to the roster for flight duty
• Actual post flight details for comparison and updating the FTL, FDTL values
• Route Planner
• Importing duties from excel
18. System Reports
• Crew wise / Aircraft wise Monthly and year FTL / FDTL / Landing graphs and
report with threshold limits for visual representation compliance of rules
• Crew wise report FTL / FDTLTools
• Violation Report
• Delay Breakdown Report
• Graphical Reports