2. About Bytzsoft
• BytzSoft™ Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading
software development company that leverages
the best in people, processes and technologies
to provide end-to-end IT software solutions for
companies operating in the aviation industry
and its allied support services.
• BytzSoft™ Technologies Pvt. Ltd., formerly
known as SHRO Informatics, was founded in
1997 and was one of the pioneers in
conceptualizing customized IT solutions for the
• Our premium product, FlyPal, has carved a
niche in the aviation industry and boasts of an
3. Bytzsoft History
1997 1999 2004 2006 2013
Start of a
FlyPal ver 2.0 (web
based) was launched
Version 4.0 released.
Crossed 200 Aircraft Mark.
FlyPal-CRS & SMS Module
5. FlyPal® - Enterprise
• FlyPal®- Enterprise is a
comprehensive software solution for
Aircraft Maintenance & inventory
• FlyPal® -Enterprise is amongst the
top 5 contenders in the CAMO,
M&E and MRO software globally.
• FlyPal® -Enterprise can be used by
Scheduled Airlines, Charter
operators, MRO/MRE’s, Business jet
operators, Flying School, Aircraft
• FlyPal® -Enterprise is suitable for
small, medium & large Fixed as well
rotary wing Aircrafts.
7. Why Flypal
• Trusted by Aviation Industry from last 18 years.
• FlyPal is an integrated solution for Maintenance/CAMO & Inventory/Store.
• Option of Request report by Mail & get report by Mail.
• Unique Bar Code feature.
• FlyPal scores 10/10 for its support. Our support engineers have an average
experience of 4 Years, there knowledge and experience is well appreciated
by our clients.
• FlyPal is compliant with FAA, EASA, GCCA, DGCA requirements so you
can be rest assured about civil aviation guidelines.
• FlyPal has an option of cloud based/on premise, so agility & availability is
• FlyPal is useful for small or big, rotary wing or fixed types of Aircrafts.
• FlyPal supports customization, so specific requirements can be
• See what our clients say about us: http://www.bytzsoft.com/testimonials
8. FlyPal® - CRS
• Flight & Duty Time Limitations (FTL) are
necessary to ensure that pilot fatigue does
not endanger flight safety.
• Since the 1944 Chicago Convention, it is
recognized that pilot fatigue (due to long
duty hours, insufficient rest/sleep
opportunities etc.) can pose a risk to the
safety of air operations
• Due to increasing competitive pressures in
aviation, many companies use their flight
crews more intensively.
• To ensure that this does not result in pilot
fatigue and a risk to passengers, strong
FTL rules must be in place and be applied
effectively. Any attempts to interpret and
apply the rules in a way that compromises
safety must be prevented
10. FlyPal® - SMS
• In Order to achieve its production
objectives, the management of any
aviation organization requires
managing many business processes.
• Safety is one such business process.
Safety management is a core business
function just as financial
management, HR management, etc.
• The safety management system is a
systematic approach to managing
safety, including the necessary
accountabilities, policies and
procedures. Following are the
components available in the FlyPal® -
16. Contact us
India (Head Office & Development Centre )
Unit no. 308, 3rd Floor, Pride Icon , Kharadi – Mundhwa Road,
Near Columbia Asia Hospital , Kharadi,
Pune – 411014, Maharashtra, India
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: +91-020-6510 0128
Follow Us On: