In January 2016 we analyzed over 1 billion Facebook
posts from over 3 million brand pages globally from small
companies to huge brands like Nike.
We shared our results with Neil Patel and the following
slides summarise his conclusions and insights for FB
You can read Neil’s full post here.
3. Core Findings
1. The best time to post is between 10 PM and Midnight of your
audience’s local time
2. Posts with questions and images get the most engagement
3. The best day to post is on Sunday
4. Posts that link to articles between 1,000-3,000 words get the most
5. Short post descriptions get by far the most interaction
6. Directly embedded videos get over 6x the interaction of YouTube
7. Images posted through Instagram get a 23% boost in engagement
8. Posts with hashtags get less interaction than posts without hashtags