1. Your Partner, Coast to Coast Why do some of the most familiar names in business partner with us? Call it the Labor Ready Advantage. We make it easy to use on-demand labor as a strategic resource for completing projects and increasing the success of your business. We deliver staffing expertise, committed customer care and a reliable system for delivering the capable temporary employees you need, the day you need them. We're a Multinational Company With more than 16 years of experience and branches throughout the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, Labor Ready is the only source of reliable on-demand labor you’ll need. We serve more than a quarter-million customers in a range of industries by putting to work more than 600,000 temporary employees annually. We have the workers and the internal resources to quickly and efficiently meet your goals.
2. We're Here for You Labor Ready can help you solve your most pressing staffing problems. A dedicated account team will work with you to develop smart strategies for using, temporary general labor to achieve your business objectives. Because we know your industry, we can help you uncover new ways to use the flexibility and cost savings of on-demand employees to reduce spending, increase revenue and grow your business. Of course, your Labor Ready representatives are there for you day to day as well: Anytime you are less than completely satisfied, a call to our 24-hour customer care hotline ensures that your account manager will be on the case, doing whatever it takes to resolve the situation. Our President’s Guarantee is just one more reason so many companies rely on us. A Proven System Over the years, we've developed a comprehensive, streamlined system that addresses all aspects of providing labor. When you need temporary employees on a project, simply contact your Labor Ready representative and we'll take care of the rest. From consolidated reporting and billing to our technology that enables you to order employees online and check your account information 24/7, we're constantly looking for ways to work smarter, reduce costs, and make running your business easier.
3. Our Value Services President's Guarantee If you are unhappy with the performance of a Labor Ready temporary employee, notify us within the first two-hour period. We will credit your account and send out a replacement immediately. You deserve dependable, efficient work from every Labor Ready temporary employee. If you have any complaint whatsoever, please contact us immediately so that we can address the situation promptly. - Wayne Larkin, President Safety All workers are sent to jobsites with the personal protective equipment for their job as described by you. When workers fill out an application, all standard operating procedures are reviewed and a safety test must be taken. Safety films are also shown daily in all of the Labor Ready branches. Labor Ready field management team also does site visits to ensure that both customers and workers expectations are met. Our Field Safety Specialists also are available for support in the field for training and site visits to insure a safe workplace for all workers!
5. Competitive Strengths & Benefits On Demand Staff - Early open/Early close. 24/7 Contact (A) Application: There when you need us. Inventory of workers available 24/7. Always on call (message center). (B) Benefit: No Missed Calls. Customer Retention. Immediate Response. Multi-National Company - Strategically located branches A: Local pool of workers. Many available opportunities at various local branches. B: Workers local to jobsite & community. Allows timely response to customers needs. Best Match Dispatch A: Daily dispatch of available workers. Best person for the job & requirements. B: Understand how best to meet the demands & qualifications of the jobsite and match the best worker. Stable / Tenured Staff A: Many years of valuable experience in field. B: You get to know the staff and needs of the customer and their goals. Behavior Screening A: Tescor provides the ability to identify workers abilities & behavior to help effectively reduce employment risk. All workers must pass to work for Labor Ready. B: Reduces employment risk.
6. No Hiring Fees or Contracts. A: Continually earning your business. You decide when to hire - "the right fit for you". Freedom. B : Tailored to fit customer’s needs with quality customer service. Probationary period without obligation. Safety Training and Equipment A: Provide necessary Safety Equipment at time of dispatch. Provide proper training and materials for safer work environment. B: Reduces site injuries and expensive costs. Better awareness of jobsite and safety concerns. Prevention. President’s Guarantee A: Ensures our commitment to Customer Satisfaction. B: Trial period 1-2 hrs without charge. Customer service, belief in our product and service. Payroll Management A: We take on all costs associated with payroll. B: Reduces admin costs and training. Close / Personal Communication A: Competence - Partnership with Customers. Onsite site visits & dispatch. B: Trust. Referrals. Commitment. Personal attention. Staffing Professionals A: Pre-qualified workers, application processes and training. B: Eliminate low quality workers, training and retention.
7. Customer Success Stories Larry Edgell, Hickory Farms: “The crew we had was very good. They arrived on time, took directions very well, worked hard and looked for tasks constantly. We were able to unload the truck and stage the product in just under an hour and a half. They were professional and seemed to really care about what they were asked to do. Additionally, I had the area supervisor from Labor Ready contact me during their shift to see how things went. The program worked great and made my first set-up with Hickory Farms very smooth and efficient.” Heartland Retail Construction: “When calling the national accounts 800 number the customer service reps are pleasant to talk to. We are satisfied with the current ordering system, in fact, that is one of the main reasons we are still with Labor Ready, and the convenience of having to call one number or to go online and order is a great bonus and saves time.” Trooper Transport: “Thanks to Labor Ready my business of delivering and setting up medical equipment is booming. Not only has my gross increased, my net (the number that counts) has doubled. Where in the past I had to pay one person to ride for 500 miles to a delivery and work for 4 hours and pay them to ride home now I’m sending one person out to do the driving and utilizing Labor Ready for assistance once we get to the delivery city. That also allows me to use the other person to make more deliveries somewhere else. Thanks again!”
8. Implementation Process Service Solutions are integrated to develop a delivery model that best fits your staffing needs. The size and scope of your staffing requirements, end-user base,communication network and servicing requirements will be addressed with you and tailored to suit your needs. Maintenance Solutions are the applications, data management, support and customer service methods and systems that are deployed to ensure continued satisfaction with our solution. They include quarterly business reviews, planned applications like standard business practices, reporting, billing, payroll and accounting systems, ethical guidelines, and internal communications. Implementation Solutions are the plans that we develop to effectively service your organization as well as the account management approaches we take to ensure continued satisfaction with our solution. This aspect of our program relates to how we process your agreement terms & conditions, articulate our implementation strategy and address any human resource or contractual needs.
9. Labor Ready is Proud to be Part of the TrueBlue Family. TrueBlue offers the blue-collar marketplace a go-to staffing provider. With three lines of business - General Labor, Light Industrial and Skilled Trades- the TrueBlue family provides individuals with opportunities for growth and businesses with the help they need to succeed in today’s competitive environment. The companies in our family are known for their market leadership in everything from general labor to specialty services. This includes more than 20 years experience in delivering a dependable workforce and outstanding customer service. TrueBlue is committed to growing stronger by focusing on what we know best- the world of blue-collar work.