2. 360 Analytics
In one image, monitor the
performance of all your online
• Within each metric, darker colors represent
better performance, lighter colors represent
• Organic: Shows you the keywords used to find
your marketing and how well each performed.
• Direct: Shows you direct entry points to your
marketing, via a saved bookmark, for example,
and how well each page performs.
• Referral: Shows you how much traffic comes
from which external sites, like an online travel
agency, for example, and how well it performs.
3. Overview Page
Detailed business intelligence to
refine your marketing strategies.
• Intuitive, powerful data about your
visits, conversions, bookings and social
• Quick performance overview of all your
marketing channels; web, mobile & social.
• Produce detailed, intuitive charts for any date
range you wish.
4. Channel Performance
Enjoy detailed performance
reports for all of your Internet
web, mobile and social.
• Compare conversions and actual revenue by
• Learn which channels perform well and which
need improvement to better hone your Internet
visitor, conversion and booking
summaries on your web, mobile
and social marketing channels.
• Usage Summary breaks down user site
navigation behavior including bounce
rate, page views and unique visitors. Compare
conversions to bookings to visitors.
• Chart data over time and compare with previous
• Enjoy detailed information about how guests
use your booking engine and how well your
promotions and add-ons perform.
Discover where your
traffic, conversions and
bookings come from on each of
your web, mobile and social
• Discover which keywords lead to more
conversions, more marketing traffic and
• Learn which external websites produce the best
Understand the make-up of your
guests and the decisions they
make to learn how to better
target your marketing efforts.
• Learn the exact number and percentage of
guests who visit and convert by language, and
how much revenue each language generates.
• Compare performance between nationalities.
• Break-down visits and conversions by browser
language and content language consumption.
8. Top Performing Pages
See a list of your top performing
pages in terms of visits and
• Learn which pages are visited the most
frequently and compare them with other pages
of your marketing materials.
• Discover which pages best convert lookers to
• Compare your page performance among your
web, mobile and social marketing channels.
9. Room Reports
Compare all your individual
rooms or room types.
• See which rooms get the most reservations
and deliver the most revenue.
• Discover which room rates generate the most
10. Social Analytics
Keep a handle on how your
social graph grows over time.
• Track your cumulative Facebook likes and
compare them with your past social performance
• Track and compare your new likes by day,
week or month.