Often, many people apply to become sales professionals simply because it is convenient. The result of this mentality is the creation of non-professional sales people.
Our “Creating a Winning Sales Mindset” course works under the fact that selling is more about attitude than skill. No matter how skilled an individual is in selling, without the right attitude and direction, he or she will always be mediocre at best.
This influential course is ideal for helping our sales team improve their competency in managing change and taking responsibility for their actions at work and in life; in order to quit passing the blame to others. By changing the way our sales people respond to challenges, focus on time, and think about change, this course will help them start paving their own path to success in the workplace and, eventually, in their own lives.
This two-day course also includes powerful introspective tools and resources to help in implementing behavioral change.
Through this course, they will be able to:
1. Identify their specific purpose, goals and objectives for working in sales and connect their personal goals with their chosen profession
2. Recognize where their stress in coming from and prepare themselves to handle it
3. Describe the role emotions play in their work (and life) and illustrate how to manage their emotions (and that of those around them) to achieve work effectiveness
4. Distinguish between proactive and reactive behavior and utilize the 5-Ps of proactive behavior to take control of their actions
5. Enumerate the steps to solution-based and critical thinking and apply these steps in the workplace
6. Explain the principles of time management and employ these principles in their jobs and tasks
7. Identify and apply the basic concepts of effective communication to their work and life
8. Implement a winning Sales Behavior to their work in order to achieve excellent results