SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
• 30 Questions
• Prime Numbered Questions will be used for
• No negative marking, feel free to guess.
1. Id X.
• X’s father worked in a circus as a trapeze
performer, and later as a lion tamer.
• X was very good with card tricks among other
• Her tricks were based on memorization of
cards rather than by sleight of hand.
• She has authored many books such as, The
World of Homosexuals.
2.Given below is my fictional
• My full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. In a series of novels
published by Random House in the 1960s, my parents' names
are given as George and Margaret Roberts from the fictional
town of Willows, Wisconsin. In the Random House novels, I
attended Willows High School.
• I have over 40 pets including cats and dogs, horses, a panda, a
lion cub, and a zebra. I own a wide range of vehicles,
including pink Corvette convertibles, trailers, and jeeps. I also
hold a pilot's license, and operate commercial airliners in
addition to serving as a flight attendant. My career is designed
to show that women can take on a variety of roles in life, and I
have been sold with a wide range of titles.WHO AM I ?
3.Who is she?
• As a little girl, she was fascinated watching her father
typing stories on the typewriter. She got a typewriter at the
age of 7 and started typing poetries. When she was only 2
year old, she had lost one of her 8 step brothers in a road
accident. At the age of 8, she wrote a song which was
inspired by her father who wore dark glasses for 4 whole
years to hide the grief of losing his son. At the age of 13,
she was signed by Sony Music for 3 albums.
• In 2013, she was listed on Forbes as one of the 100 most
powerful women in the world.
• Hint – Think Latin America
4. Id X.
• Former Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr is the face of X.
• The X is a type of Y that gained worldwide prominence in
the 1990s. Although the X name was first trademarked in
the U.S. in 1955, the brand was developed in Canada.
• Moses (Moe) Nadler, founder and majority owner of the
Canadian Lady Corset Company, licensed the trademark for
the Canadian market in 1939. By the 1960s the Canadian
Lady brand had become known in Canada as “X, the
company." In 1961 the company introduced the Model
1300 . This became one of the best-selling Canadian styles
and is virtually identical to today's X.
5.Who am I ?
• I am the first Indian woman to graduate from
Harvard Business School. I am also the first
woman to guide the functioning of a foreign
bank in India. I was also the first ever female
president of FICCI.
7. Id X.
• X is a Harvard alumnus. Eric Schmidt, then CEO of
Google, said the following to convince her to join
them - “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship,
you don’t ask what seat. You just get on.”
• X joined Google and later left the company to join
a competitor. She went on to become one of the
youngest female billionaires in the world and is
6th on the Forbes list of the 100 most powerful
women in the world.
• She has all necessary parts of a probe droid. She has an
ergonomic suitable shape, scanner, flight at high
speeds to cross ground quickly and morphable fingers
for different purposes.
• She is also armed with a plasma cannon in her right
arm. However, it is odd that a simple probe would have
a plasma gun.
• The gun might have been installed to remove obstacles
and attack enemies. An example of this is when she
blasts away an electromagnet she is trapped by.
• Who ?
12. Who is she ?
• She is referred to by different names.
• Krishna (one who has dark complexion)
• Yajnaseni (one born from a Yajna or fire-
• Sairandhri (literally: an expert maid, her
assumed name during her second exile
• X syndrome is an extremely rare intestinal
disorder in humans resulting from eating hair
• The syndrome is named after a character
whose origins have been traced back to the
3rd century Saint Barbara and the 10th
century tale of Princess Rudaba of Kabul
• Id X .
17.Id X or the thing she is famous for.
• X was employed to make DEATH MASKS of the
victims of the guillotine during French
Revolution, including some of the Revolutions
most infamous dead such as Louis XVI, Marat,
and Robespierre. Also others like Voltaire,
Benjamin Franklin etc.
• Thus gradually shot into fame. These days X’s
name is associated with an iconic tourist
• Long ago, in the villages of Germany, lovers
whose families opposed their marriage would
jump off a cliff to prove their love. But
women, when their turn came after seeing
their men jump off, would get cold feet and
return home, and marry someone else .This is
considered to be the ORIGIN of what very
suavely used gentlemanly 2 WORD PHRASE?
17. Id X
• X appeared in a silent movie Deliverance
• Had friends ranging from Alexander Graham
Bell, Charlie Chaplin and Mark Twain.
• In 1964, X was awarded Presidential Medal of
Freedom by Lyndon Johnson.
• Her autobiography was called “The Story Of
My Life” (1903).
• Several movies have been made on her life.
She was a national level volleyball and football player,
who was pushed from a running train by thieves in
2011 while preventing a robbery.
One of her legs had to be amputated below the knee
as a result. In 2012, she went on to become the first
female amputee in the world to CLIMB MOUNT
She has written a book "born again on the mountain“
in december 2014. She is one of the recipients of
Padmashri award, in the year 2015. Identify her.