• The primary goal of this project is to create a home based
bakery in Nilai that is distinct from others presently in operation.
• The bakery will be known as ‘Pink Bakes,' and it will provide a
variety of confectionery goods that will be tailored according to
client demands, with a broad selection of toppings and flavours
to pick from.
• Pink Bake is a bakery that introduced in 2021. This company
was introduced by four entrepreneurs. The four entrepreneur
invested their own money for the registration of the Company.
• Pink Bakes company based in Nilai, Malaysia, that
manufactures and sells high-end baked products to clients. We
sell both pre-made and custom confections created using
• Additionally, Pink Bakes will provide gluten-free,
organic, lactose intolerant and low-fat options. We
do sell ice cream cakes, fruit cakes and all kind of
cakes that requested by the customers.
• Pink Bakes is a home based bakery, everything
will be delivered to customer’s door upon their
order. The cost of the project will be determined
by a variety of criteria, including baking apparatus
costs such as ovens, blender, and bikes for
delivering, among others.
• We took a loan in the bank to buy all these items
for our business. Different kind of cakes are
included in the proposed product mix. There are
presently no high-end bakeries or venues in Nilai
or the broader Nilai region that offer dietary cakes
and vegan cakes.
In this midst of pandemic, every business
has affected too much. Opening a
business now is a big risk now.
Moreover, there are no a lot of bakery
option available for people residing in
Nilai. Pink Bakes will resolve all the
worries of residents by providing the
customers interested and custom made
cakes. Moreover, these cakes will sold in
a very reasonable price so everyone
could afford it.
Objectives • By selling and wholesaling delectable cakes, we hope to
provide distinctive confectionery goods and services to Nilai
and the surrounding community.
• Pink Bakes is a cake firm that specializes in offering high-
quality cakes to a wide range of clients. As we retain our
focused differentiating strategic position in the food and
education industries, we focus on the high-end market of
• Our goods are reasonably priced, and they are based on
high-quality ingredients, outstanding flavor and taste,
distinctive design, and excellent customer service.
• We strive to maintain a welcoming, creative, and equitable
workplace that values diversity, hard effort, and innovative
ideas. We intend to generate profit to provide a fair return for
us and to expand the business into other surrounding
Scope of work
The scope of work of the Pink Bakes is in Retail
and Subscription basis.
Tuesday through Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
the retail component of the business serves
customers by providing them the cake they order in
prior. Cakes which are either pre-made or made-to-
order will be sold in our home based cake business.
the Subscription basis work as, if a customer make
a monthly subscription, every month on the date of
the customer subscribed their choice of cake or
pastries will be delivered to their door. There are 3
types of subscription monthly, weekly and daily. The
customer can customize their order according to
In all industrialised nations, the baking business is divided into
four segments: retail, wholesale, in-store, and food service.
Wholesale bakeries are the industry's backbone. A retail bakery is
a low-volume operation that produces and sells a range of baked
products to customers from the same location. Although many
retail bakeries now provide whole-grain and multigrain breads,
taste remains a top concern for retail bakery customers. Cake,
bread, and associated goods, frozen bakery products, and
crackers and cookies are the three divisions of the wholesale
baking business. A wholesale bakery usually has large
manufacturing facilities and sells to consumers through retail
outlets like grocery shops and food stores (Cauvain and Young,
On the one hand, this experience has shown that
innovation in haute cuisine often stimulates
demand for complementing foods like bread,
bakery, and pastry. Innovative chefs are looking for
innovative goods and techniques that will meet
customer expectations for healthy diets and
functional qualities in bread, bakery, and pastry
items, as well as restorative services. On the other
side, we're seeing science and technology play a
more important role in developing acceptable
solutions to fulfil these consumer and chef needs.
• Expecting 70 customers only in the first year and expected to double every
• Taking loan of RM 8000 and paying total interest of RM 640 every year for
five years i.e, RM 133.3 per month.
• Total inflow in the first year is expected to be RM 8400 and double every
• Total outflow will be of RM 16,864 at beginning of the business and decrease
by the end of year 1 and increase again in the following year.
• After calculating Total fund and deficit/surplus after total inflow and outflow.
By the end of Year 1, we would have the current account of RM 536
• As a small-scale business, working in an
exclusive locality, PinkBakes is expected to have
a slow start
• Incurs a minor loss in first year
• Turns a slight profit in the second year, with a
14% increase from the previous year
• Gains a substantial profit in the third year,
increasing progressively following that.
• Even with increase in costs, the revenue has
been calculated to increase with each passing
year, keeping the business afloat and profitable.
● In order to successfully execute business
○ Determining what product/service to offer
○ Identifying the product niche in the market and demand of
○ Setting financial targets to be achieved for sustainability of
● As a small-scale business with no retail
○ Limited options to provide services
○ Knowledge in cooking and baking
■ Cooked meals are abundantly found
■ Need to be served hot
■ Baked goods last longer
■ Known to be associated with happiness and
● According to survey results, a majority of
○ Are living in Negeri Sembilan
○ Like sweets and confections, including cakes
○ Would like options to have desserts their way
○ Think that they are paying too much for too less
○ Would like a service that
■ Allows them to decide all aspects of the cake
■ Have the cake delivered to their homes
● Customers are of two groups:
○ Working Adults w/ families
● Maximum sales expected during
seasonal celebrations (Mar, Apr
● Annual increase in sales – 10%
● Income Tax rate – 35%
● Methodology of realizing the
business plan in the market
● This is done by
○ Identifying the possible throughput of business
○ Procuring financial aids to purchase operational
○ Creating an organizational structure to assign roles
in the team
● Tools while starting the company
○ One commercial oven – for baking the cakes
○ One motorcycle – for delivering the products to
● Production limits
○ Oven capacity is 5 cakes simultaneously
○ Delivery motorcycle can carry 2-3 cakes
● Via Founders:
Seed Capital – RM1,000
Used to register the company at the SSM
● Via Banks:
Loan – RM8,000
5y (60mo) @ 8% p.a.
Used to purchase operational tools such as ovens and
Source of Funds
Founders Bank Loan
• PinkBake is a bespoke cake delivery service.
• It is a small-scale business.
• Based in Nilai, serving it and neighboring
• Serves a niche not fulfilled in its service
• Projected to succeed as a business according
to a survey.
CREDITS: This presentation template was created
by Slidesgo, including icons by Flaticon, and
infographics & images by Freepik.
Offenbar haben Sie einen Ad-Blocker installiert. Wenn Sie SlideShare auf die Whitelist für Ihren Werbeblocker setzen, helfen Sie unserer Gemeinschaft von Inhaltserstellern.
Sie hassen Werbung?
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert.
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert, um den neuen globalen Regeln zum Thema Datenschutzbestimmungen gerecht zu werden und dir einen Einblick in die begrenzten Möglichkeiten zu geben, wie wir deine Daten nutzen.
Die Einzelheiten findest du unten. Indem du sie akzeptierst, erklärst du dich mit den aktualisierten Datenschutzbestimmungen einverstanden.