SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
Objective : Legal Assistant /Receptionist /Customer Service Representative
I am currently seeking a position within your establishment in which my skills can be asset.
Multi tasking is must at any job. I want to work as a key player in challenging & creative work environment for
achieving organizational goals.
• Experienced professional with a successful career in Customer Service Representative/ Cashier and administration.
• Excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
• Proactive approach has resulted in capturing numerous accounts and expanding client base.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Excel within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success
• Results-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
• Detail oriented, team work and interpersonal skills
• Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks efficiently
• Flexible, able and willing to learn new skills
• Excellent hand/eye coordination ,problem solver, energetic
• Able to work in fast paced , intensive environment smoothly
• Hard working, professional, Task oriented ,Motivated
• Punctual., Responsible, sociable, considerate, Energetic
• Be able to perform well under pressure
• Poses outstanding organizational skills
• cash handling or balancing
• Excellent computer skills
• Prior experience
• Customer Orientation and Ability to Multi-Task,
• Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and
Certifications/Computer related Training
• Certified in General Office Administrative Assistant Course -2014
• Certified in Quick Books and Simply Accounting -2014
• Certified in Advance MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint-2014
• Certified in Customer /Sales Service Representative -2014
• Certified in Business Writing -2014
• Post Graduation from India -2004
• TOEFL from KGIC from Surrey Canada-2008
• Graduate from Delview School of Delta Canada-2007
Receptionist /Legal Administrative Assistant at Public Notary office 2014- Till Present (
• Drafting correspondence and legal documents such as wills, affidavits, POA, Consent letters
,Preparing applications and forms related to Immigration
• Making translation from Hindi, Punjabi, into English and Maintaining databases and files
• Greet the customers, Deliver excellent guest service, Answering phones and scheduling courier,
making appointments with clients on phone and in person
• Document preparation & management of such as formatting, and editing confidential letters,
reports and presentations
• Handling legal documents, passports, deeds and immigration paperwork
11624-74ave,Delta,BC V4C 1E8
• Checking electronic mail and keeping all the records for the office
• QuickBooks and handling office bill payments and banking, sending mail, Assist staff with faxing,
• Maintain the return filing cabinet, Handles return pickups, maintain office appearance
• Perform most office administrative requirements.
• Assist the Notary with making legal documents.
Customer Service Rept/ Chevron store 2014-till present( Part Time)
o Deliver excellent guest service
o Handle money, refunds and exchanges.
o Read labels and other product information.
o Cross train and work in other areas of store as needed.
o Quickly and accurately scan and bag all items and collect Payments
Customer Service Rept/Cashier at Petro Canada 2008-2011
Read labels and other product information.
Deliver excellent guest service
Quickly and accurately scan and bag all items and
Handle money, refunds and exchanges
Customer Service Rept/ Receptionist at Paul’s Accounting 2007-2008
Handling Telephone Calls
Paying & Processing Invoices
filling out and Submitting Forms/Documents
Entering Data into Computer Systems
Monitoring and Maintaining Current Inventory
Ordering Parts and Supplies
Coordinating Jobs for Customers and Technicians
Cleaning and Organizing the Office-
• Proficient in windows, XP Professional, Windows Vista. Windows7.
• Web Technologies. HTML Front page, Publisher
• Applications, MS-Office, 2003, 2007, XP. Photoshop,
• Sound Knowledge of office equipment & technology
• Proficient learning new Software Applications
• Internet Proficient
• Typing speed 65words per/minute
1 English (speak, read, and write)
2 Hindi (speak, read, and write)
3. Punjabi (speaks, read, Write)
4 Urdu (speak)
Ability to operate at all the levels additionally worked as a volunteer with PICS as ESL assistant
teacher and also in different community services in organizing the events
Success & Excuses don’t talk each other. If you give excuse, Forget success; if you want success
don’t give excuses. This is the principle which I pursue and is my vigor
INTEREST AND HOBBIES
Meeting people Photography
Staying healthy going gym or yoga Going outdoor
Reading Book and computer books Leaning more and more G.K
Surfing net Staying healthy going gym
References Furnished Upon Request