1. Ayman Mohamed, BCOM,CMA,
Personal& Contact Information
Gender: Male. Date of birth: 22/10/1977.
Visa Status: Residence Visa (Transferable). Nationality: Egypt.
Residence: Ad-Dammam - Saudi Arabia. Marital: Married plus 3
Email Address: email@example.com Mobile Phone: 0548307942.
Finance Manager with +17 years of impressive experience in handling high and low end aspects
of financial accounting for a leading professional services organization, possessing allied
exposure in innovating solutions for financial control. Seeking a challenging position with a
dynamic organization to contribute financial expertise and aforementioned skills in making
tangible contributions to the financial bottom line of the company.
BSC. Of Commerce
(Major Accounting) 1999.
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) 2015.
Certification Number (46623).
Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). USA.
Experience :( +17 Years)
Eammar infrastructure.cont. Co. Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia.
Chief Accountant. (Acting accounting manager). from: May 2010 to Present.
The company aims to invest in development infrastructure projects, and operate or contribute with
other local companies, as follows: 1- takes an active role in promoting infrastructure development. 2-
Establishment of new infrastructure projects based on modern technology of ownership or cooperation
2. with local companies. 3- Development of the company's assets and the establishment of proje cts to
achieve superior returns on investment. 4- Development of national infrastructure projects. 5- Provide
support and consultative services to companies set up Eammar Infrastructure.cont. Co.
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
Manage the financial reporting process, including setting timetables and providing
guidelines to the financial accounting team.
Preparation of financial statements, supporting schedules, and financial reports
Strengthen control function by review implementation of financial accounting manual,
policies and procedures.
Provide support to the financial accounting team at month end, half year end and year
Company Planning/Budgeting & supporting and developing business plans & review
to ensure harmonization of their targets with Company objectives.
Analysis of budget variances and highlights and forwards to line management for
Periodical financial & operational analysis & recommendation.
Established and maintained effective working relationships with external auditors.
Elkaed for Plastic Industries. 10th of Ramadan Egypt. From: 12/ 2003 to 5/2010.
One of the plastic independent companies in Egypt. Elkaed has a workforce of over 600
employees. Elkaed is a well-known Plastic Company with over 20 years of combined experience in
plastic industries. Our business focus is directed toward commercial plant.
Accounting Manager. From: 6/2007 to 5/2010
- Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring
and assisting Employees within the department.
- Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
- Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports.
- Staff management and development.
- Preparesfinancial statementsand otherreportsto summarize and interpretcurrentand
projected company financial position.
- Strengthen control function by review implementation of financial accounting manual,
policies and procedures.
- Budget preparation, implementation, and administration. Financial reporting to
Management & Board with variance analysis and providing the reasons thereof.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with external auditors
Chief Accountant. From: 12/2003 to 6/2007.
- Manage a team that consisted of 6 accountants for handling accounting processes.
3. - Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and
made or directed correcting entries.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents,
- Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts,
cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Ensure proper handling and maintain cash distributions and custodianship.
- Review, maintain and approve accounting and financial records of all funds, invoices,
accomplishments, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.
- Supervise direct subordinates in their day-to-day tasks and provide guidance in
managing performance by providing appropriate feedback, mentoring and counseling.
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of
- Report overdue credits and efficiently followed-up on the accounts.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly income statements and their analysis.
- Establish and maintained effective working relationships with suppliers and
Dream 2 for shipping and transportation. 6th
of October City Egypt
Senior Accountant From: 10/2000 to 12/2003.
Mustafa Elawah for Financial Consulting. Cairo Egypt
Accountant. From: 11/1997 to 10/2000.
Computerand accounting software programs skills.
Double click E R P Solution, (omega integrated systems).
Somac (special program of accounting and Stock control).
Resort ERP Solutions.
MS. Office /E-mail and internet.
4. Training and Certifications
Morgan Beyond Professional Training.
Certificate: Certified Management accountant (CMA).
Language Course in Ministry of Defense Languages Institute. MODLI