1. The game Dragon Quest:
Sentinels of the Starry Skies
By Jalen Bell, Dean Windemuller,
Chien Chin Huang
2. What is it?
• The DS, is a entertainment device, which uses sound
vibrations and electronic impulses to have fun.
• The holder of The DS looks into the visual transmitter
and controls the device using the control buttons
located on the outer perimeter of the viewing screen.
• In this manner, he or she “plays” the game, controlling
it much as one would control a spacecraft. The object
of the game differs depending upon the game being
played, but the ultimate goal is always to have a good
3. Things it does
• This game is only one of many. It is not the same
as other games; they are all unique.
• Some games are about fighting, some are about
space travel, and others are about other things.
• This game happens to be about journeying. You
made a journey when you came here, this game
allows a human to take a journey without ever
4. Snowball Microphone
• This is a device that records sounds. These sounds translate into ideas and
meanings for humans.
• The snowball microphones can be used by humans to record their voices
or other sounds that they make by using instruments that produce
different kinds of vibrations that are pleasant to the human ear. These
recordings are then played back by other humans for their enjoyment or
• This kind of microphone is used only for computers, machines that are
used to make calculations, store information, process data, communicate
with other computers, access databases, manipulate recorded sounds and
videos, and play games for educational and enjoyment purposes.
5. Small Portable Speaker
• Sound comes from another device and this makes
the sound loud.
•The sound could be music (pleasing noises to
humans), instructions, or information.
•It makes sound by making air(the invisible stuff
between you and me) move.
•It is small enough that you can carry it and take it
other places you go, but there are some that you
•There are other things that look nothing like these
but do the same thing, make sound.