1. Anil Purswani
• Around 13 years of professional experience on Development, Team Lead, and Change Management, pre-
sale and post-implementation support. Having plenty of Experience to have Direct interaction with Client
• In-depth experience in Investment Banking Domain.
• Managed and coded the Investment Banking software (Domestic and FOREX) for 4 years.
• Having knowledge of instruments such as Government Securities, Equities, Bonds, MF, CP, T-Bills. Also
having knowledge of RTGS, REPO, and Reverse REPO.
• Ample experience in all aspects of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) including Gathering
requirement, Analysis, Designing, Development (coding), Testing, and Implementation & Post
• Experience in Change management including Change Impact Analysis, Cost Estimation, preparing mile-
stones and deliverable, implementing the change.
• Having core technical competency in VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, VB6.0, ASP, WCF, C#, Web
Besides this having working knowledge of PHP, Flash, Swish, 3DStudio Max, Cruise Control.Net, Nant, SVN,
• MCA, ICFAI University, Hyderabad.
• Advance Diploma in Software Engg. (Advanced/Higher Diploma)
• Diploma in Desktop Publishing (DTP) (Diploma)
.Net Technologies VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, WCF, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, C#
Programming Languages VB6, FoxPro
Scripting Languages ASP, PHP, XSL
Graphics Flash, Swish, GIF Animator, 3D Studio MAX, Corel Draw, PhotoShop
Server tools IIS, Apache
Databases Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MYSQL
Automation Tool Cruise Control, NAnt, Selenium, MSBuild
Source Control SVN, VSS
Others PageMaker, MSOffice
Reporting Tools Crystal Report, VB-Data Report
Anil Purswani 1
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Duration Till Date
Designation Lead Technology / .Net Architecture
Job Profile Providing leadership and technical guidance to all levels of personnel regarding programming/
system related issues. Leading a team of 8 members. Working with Sr. Architecture for the
design/architecture related issues and solving it mutually.
Duration March 2010 – Sept 2010
Company Shiksha Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Designation Analyst /Module Lead / .net Architecture
Job Profile Automated Integration system & Continuous Build Process using Cruise Control, NAnt and Selenium,
Development in C#(asp.net & Winforms both)
Worked on CRM using salesforce cloud technology and working on connectivity from .net to salesforce
also objects, creation, updation, upsertion, deletion of objects in salesforce...besides this working on
architecture of .net project in relation with salesforce...building an architecture which proven to be a
common platform for most of the cloud technologies.....plus helping team to work on same also
providing them help to understand cloud technology and complete their task on scheduled time.
Duration Jul 2005 - Jun 2009
Company CMC Ltd (Tata Ent.) (Bandra Kurla Complex)
Designation SSE, Team Leader, Acting PM
Job Profile Involved in providing consultancy on large-scale Project for its Execution and Change Management, in
tune with the core business objectives. Direct Interaction with Clients like Dena Bank, State Bank
Associates (State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of
Saurashtra), State Bank of Mauritius, United Western Bank, Vijaya Bank, RBL & Barclays. Handling team,
Assigning activities (job) to subordinates and was heading multiple projects & multiple clients
Coding a Large-Scale project. Migrated from Framework1.1 to Framework 3.5. Shouldered
responsibilities of entire coding of WCF & DSMD (Data Services), to communicate with backend based
on existing request and response XML, Migration from Web Service to WCF. Provided training to other
team member for WCF and migration from WS to WCF.
Duration May 1999 - Jun 2005
Company Modern Systems and Software, Ulhasnagar
Designation Owner - Developer
Job Profile Running own Software Development firm.
Developed and deployed software projects in different domains such as Medicine, Hospitality,
Financial Institutes, Educational Institutes
Duration May 1997 – April 1999
Company CHM College & Other Institute, Ulhasnagar
Job Profile Teaching computer basics, Programming in languages such as FoxPro, C, VB6
Anil Purswani 2
3. PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Shiksha Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Mar’10 to Sep'10
1. Project: RWM (Retail Wealth Management) June’10 - Sep'10
Client: CSG India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Tech Lead
Description: Retail Wealth Management enables financial adviser and executives to monitor the state of the business and
proactively manage it by transforming business information into a powerful resource for driving future growth. Retail Wealth
Management (RWM) is used by financial advisers and executives for numerous operational and sales processes, including call
list generation, prospecting, contact profiling and activity tracking.
• worked on architecture of .net project in relation with salesforce, building an architecture which proven to
be a common platform for most of the cloud technologies
• worked on CRM using Salesforce cloud technology.
• connectivity from .net to salesforce also objects creation, updation, upsertion, deletion of objects in
• Interacting continuously with salesforce support team and raising Cases on Issues
• Handling Team to work on Cloud Technology & .Net Connectivity.
2. Project: PRO Feb’10 - Jun’10
Client: Clickable (Google Partner)
Description: PRO is a tool used to manage online advertising of different online marking accounts like Google, Yahoo and
MSN. It’s an advertising management product which integrates Google’s emerging ad formats like Google Image, Local
Business (maps) and Mobile (text and image) ads.
• Worked on Automated Integration system & Continuous Build Process using Cruise Control, NAnt, Selenium Tool,
C#(asp.net & Winforms both)
Environment: C# (Framework 3.5),Winform, Asp.Net - WCF, NAnt, CruiseControl.net, Selenium, SVN
CMC Ltd (TATA Enterprise) Jul’05 to Jun'09
3. Project: VIGIL (Integrated Treasury Management System) Dec’05 - Jun'09
Client: State Bank Associates, Dena Bank, RBL, United Western Bank, Bahrain Development Bank.
Description: VIGIL is a Treasury management system for banks. It manages dealing related to Securities sales and
purchase, LAF, REPO, Reverse REPO, RTGS, TC4 interface, FOREX. It supports Front-office dealing operations for domestic
instruments such as Government Securities, Treasury Bills, and Bonds etc. Back-office Operations, Risk Management, and
Accounting, Reports & Security module.
• Involved in providing consultancy for a Project for its Execution and Change Management, in tune with the
core business objectives.
• Handling responsibilities related to Change Management including Change Impact Analysis, Cost
Estimation, preparing milestones and deliverable, implementing the change.
• Demonstrations & Presentations, Proposal Preparations, Effort Estimations, Cost Estimation.
• Provided Demos to large enterprise including LIC, Cosmos Bank and online demonstration to the
International Client in Kuwait, Bahrain & London like BDB (Bahrain Development Bank) & Barclays
• Closely worked with Business Development Unit (BDU).
• Direct Interaction with Clients like Dena Bank, State Bank Associates (State Bank of Travancore, State Bank
of Indore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Saurashtra), UWB, RBL, Bahrain Development Bank.
Environment: VB6.0, Oracle.
Anil Purswani 3
4. 4. Project: BRIANS (Retail Banking) Jul’05 – Mar’06
Client: Vijaya Bank.
Description: BRIANS is a Retail Bank management system. It manages day to day routine transaction of Banks like Deposit,
Withdrawals, Account Creating, Back-Office Authorization, Front-Office Authorization, Friday Report etc
• Providing post implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the client with regard to
Environment: VB6, Oracle
5. Project: BRIANS 2000 Jul’05 – Mar’06
Client: State Bank of Mauritius
Description: It manages Fund-based advances cash credit, overdraft, loans, bills discounting, term deposits, including daily
deposits, savings, current, cash, transfer, clearing.
• Provided support to the client (Banks). Modifying data or Log Entries for specific days.
• Converted data from ingress (Unix) to Oracle (windows) at the time of System Migration.
• Provided support for Day-End, Month End, Quarter End, Half Year End Problems
Environment: VB6, Oracle
6. Project: IRS(Integrated Reporting System) Mar’06 – Jun’09
Client: Barclays Bank
Role: Team Leader / Acting PM
Description: It was the Reporting and Integration Tool. It integrates the data collected by different servers and stores it in
Oracle. Besides this it was collecting feeds from different branches and parses the data in to oracle format.
• Organize regular meetings, ensuring that the team completes the project on time.
• Preparing time frame for each module to be developed.
• Preparing a master Plan for development including design, documentation, SIT & UAT.
• Preparing a time management report for the project, managing the delivery of all stages of work to ensure project
scope, Managing available Resources as per requirement of plans
Environment: Winforms (VB.Net), PL-SQL, ADO.Net, Crystal Report
7. Project: PANYNJ (Port Authorities of New York & New Jersey) Feb’06 – Jul’06
Client: Port of New York & New Jersey (USA).
Description: It manages Online Reservations for Transportation available on Port of New York and New Jersey.
• Done Unit Testing including each and every form specifications, Integrated Testing of entire Project, Preparation of
Test Cases, Documentations (User Manual)
8. Project: IMRSOnline.com (Intranet Mailing and Reporting System) Aug’08 – Jun’09
Description: IMRS is a Mailing and Reporting system. Allows user to mail the registered user inside the organization and
outside the organizational. Having restriction to attach the files. Administration is the only authorized person to create a new
User ID and assign permissions to the user based on category selected. Keep log of attached files and report to the
administrator. A very high security web site. MFM facility saved incoming mails to the folders specified by user in a group. Notice
Board and Calendar is an additional facility provided to be accessed by each user.
• Designed Architecture of the System using well known Design Patterns,
Anil Purswani 4
5. • Coding in ASP.Net. Publishing the website.
• Maintained website and periodically added new content as required.
9. Project: Help Desk Feb’08 – Jun’09
Description: Help Desk was an online Help system to book all the issue related to system. It was giant system having multiple
issue log modules related to logistics, Systems, Shipping, Technical, Quality (Product) etc. It was a generalized intranet package
for all kinds of issues in the organization.
• Designed Architecture of the System using well known Design Patterns.
• GUI Prototype Design
• Leading Module.
Environment: PHP, MySQL
9. Project: MCCGUI Feb’09 – Jun’09
Description: MCCGUI is a graphical interface for Merchants. Having many different modules like payment, submissions,
settlements, contact history, business contacts etc. Merchant use to enter their SE Number (Which is unique for each merchant)
to continue. MCCGUI serves different markets like JAPA (Japan, Asia Pacific & Australia), LAC (Latin American & Caribbean) &
EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa).
• Designed Architecture of the System using well known Design Patterns.
• migration of Web Service to WCF
• provided training to the entire team related to WCF (including offshore and onshore).
Environment: VB.Net & C# (Framework 3.5), WCF, SQL Server
Anil Purswani 5