Aldo Obregón Pineda
Self-taught, decision maker and goals oriented person. Team-
oriented who has the facility to transmit information, teaching
and learning from others, sharing knowledge and adding value
to my professional career as well as associates and
organizations. Used to take accountability of personal
circumstances and empower others to do it. Excellent
communication skills and networking, strong focus on customer
needs. I believe in continuous improvements methodologies in
order to keep moving forward together as a team and as a
company. Serve under high levels of performance, seeking new
ways of innovation and learning methods. Strong analytical
person for improvement opportunities based on engineering
tools as Lean Manufacturing, 6Sigma and Statistical analysis.
Wide knowledge in project management and stakeholder
management. I’m client oriented and believe in team work to fulfill
and exceed client expectation.
Add value and take accountability on customers’ needs
under high levels of performance.
Grow as a professional in a reputable company.
Develop a career in a multifunctional team under
continuous improvement methodologies.
Acquire and share expertise to team members and
Account Project Lead
Infrastructure Technology Outsource – HPE ES ITO
Hewlett Packard Enterprise | Jan 2016 – to date – 1 Year
The APL is the Project Delivery interface to Account Leadership
and the Client. The APL is accountable for the Account project
portfolio business contributing to Revenue Growth, Cash Flow,
Operating Profit and delivery Excellence.
The APL identify potential new business opportunities and
Integrate with sales team to improve estimates and visibility
to upstream future work (contributes to proper resource
• The project delivery interface to the Account Leadership
and the Client.
• Acts as the Accounts focal point for all project delivery
on the account.
• Responsible for day to day delivery of the projects
portfolio on the account (time, cost, quality)
• Manages resourcing (people and services) to deliver
the project portfolio.
• Supports the achievement of the portfolio sell and bill
• Ensures accurate demand forecasting using gold
• Governs the portfolio and operates the defined
• Performs Stakeholder Management.
• Acts as the point of contact to the extended team.
• Ensures compliance with the standard processes and tools
• Ensures the project portfolio is billed to the client.
Transition&Transformation PMO Analyst
Infrastructure Technology Outsource – HPE ES ITO
Hewlett Packard Enterprise | May 2015 – May 2016 - 1 Year
The PMO Analyst applies high level of subject matter knowledge
to solve common business issues within established guidelines.
Provide detailed support, training and expertise on Project
Management Processes across programs/projects, prepares
weekly projects status meetings, and ensures all processes,
logs, documents and reports are followed as established.
Coordinates an acute effort across all account parties to achieve
results both program and organizational goals.
• Coordinate daily ITO Project Delivery Reviews activities with
HPE ITO leadership team worldwide, ensure and direct the
right information to the correct audience in a weekly basis,
provide guidance to regional leaders on current projects and
pending action statuses, follow up, capture and update the
project reviews action log and presentations.
Enterprise Lean-Sigma Project Leader and Quality Supervisor
Previous- Avery Dennison Honduras | Jan 2013 – Dec 2014, 2 Years
Enterprise Lean-Sigma project leader at Front-End departments
focused on customer complaints and Reliability metric, carrying
value to final customer via accountability joint teams.
Responsible of Enterprise Lean-Sigma activities as platforms
projects, events and trainings. Also, manager of Operational
Metrics in charge of weekly meetings, reports and data analyst
to the global platform team.
• Deployment and development of Lean-Sigma continuous
improvement system in Customer Service, Product
Development and Product Design Departments. (
• Operation Metrics management for Avery Dennison-
Honduras facility.( )
• Project leader for quality improvement in Printed Labels and
Woven Labels productions platforms.(
• Metrics Manager and Continuous improvement Project
+506 7047 2470 - Mercedes Sur, Heredia - firstname.lastname@example.org Skype | aldob_pin
• Advance level in MS Office suite.
• Working knowledge in web-based apps (Oracle SAP,
IBM Lotus Note, Google apps).
• Vast knowledge in Six-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing,
DOE, Kaizen continuous improvement methods,
project management and ITIL methodologies.
• Advance level in graphical programming languages as
NI LabVIEW, function block and ladder for PLC.
• Willing to learn, self-taught, customer oriented, team
• Project Management Professional PMP®
| Dec 2015 |
License 1887726 | Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Microsoft Certified Professional MCP®
| Jul 2015 | License
• Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013 | Jul 2015 |
License F379-0493 | Microsoft.
• BS Industrial Engineer Minor: Logistics and Manufacturing
Systems | Honduras 2009-2012. Universidad Tecnológica
Centroamericana | UNITEC campus San Pedro Sula.
• PMI Risk and Issue management training course | Aug-Sep
2015, Jan 2016. | Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• MS Excel 2013 training course | Oct-Nov 2015, May-Jun
2016 | Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Avery Dennison Drive and Execute Action award.
• Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana, UNITEC
campus San Pedro Sula
Cum Laude award for academic excellence degree
Best Project in matters of Design, Improvement or
Developed Application in UNITEC Sciences fair 2012.
A 100% college Scholarship.
• Alejandro Vargas | AMS T&T PPM Master Scheduler|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Ultra Park II, Lagunilla de Heredia,
building#2 | Cell phone: (506) 8391-7929|
• Julian Gaona | Senior Financial Business Partner LatAm
Center of Excellence | AstraZeneca, Centro Corporativo
Plaza Roble, Edif. Los Balcones, Escazú, San José | Cell
phone: (506)8434-8344| email@example.com
• Leyla Smith | AMS Account Project Lead| Hewlett Packard
Enterprise Ultra Park II, Lagunilla de Heredia, building#2 | Cell
phone: (506) 8391-7929 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ana Ivette Ortega | Customer Service Manager | Retail
Branding and Information Solutions | Zip Bufalo Edificio 25,
Villanueva, Cortes Honduras | Direct line:(504) 2508 1953 |
Cell phone: (504) 9899 3691 |