firstname.lastname@example.org M: 08985894391
Seeking a progressive, professionally managed, fast paced environment with well organized business processes in place
which allows me to contribute my technical ability and utilize my Sourcing skills towards the growth and continuous
development of an organization
• 3+ years of experience in US recruitments. Extensive experience in screening qualified candidates on IT projects at
various client sites.
• Hands on working experience in Internet recruitment sites like DICE ,carrier builder, Monster and etc
• Possess excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet).
• Understanding client recruitment needs and meeting their requirements with good response time.
• Fairly aware of and responsible of different tax terms, benefits and costs like W2, 1099, Corp to Corp.
• Well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve objectives.
• Exceptional focus and follow-through abilities, Innovative thinking, creative and meticulous.
• Handling full cycle of Recruitment, right from sourcing of candidates through database using Job portals for Job
Postings and Bulk Mailing.
• Search the right suitable candidates from the online job portals, Databases.
• Briefing the candidates about the job requirement, screening and validating the candidates as per the requirements
• Taking References from candidates to generate more potential candidates.
• Arranging the candidates for direct technical / telephonic interviews.
• Maintaining the Database of the candidates for future use and reference.
• Searching for the right candidate according to the requirements using Job Portals/ Personal Network & through
• Posting the requirements on job boards like dice, monster, C2C and Google groups
• Search for the resume according to the requirement on job boards.
• Establish and maintain a good relationship with the employees and vendors.
• Responsible for recruiting and maintaining good relationship with existing candidates of the organization
• Handled the tasks of screening, selecting and submitting candidates to job orders within a defined discipline
• Principal function was to recruit technical professionals and fulfill client expectations and requisitions with qualified
Talent Hires Sep’15 to till date
Sr. IT Recruiter
• Sourcing of profiles from different Job Portals based on the prevalent requirements
successfully search of IT/NON IT in Various with Domains like Banking, Telecom, finance, Insurance,
Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and US Defense requirements with Top Security Clearance and other clearances..
• Based on the client’s requirement, Sourcing and screening the profile of candidates, short-listing the candidates using
portals Dice, Monster, Carrier Builder, Tech Fetch and LinkedIn.
• Before Submitting the profile to my account manager I will take all the proper and legal details
Like Candidate Checklist, RTR, NCA, Skill Matrix and Available Matrix.
• Maintained weekly/monthly reports for placements, submissions, Requirements tracking etc.
• Has experience in dealing with TN permit Holders, GC Holders, UC citizens, H1B, OPT for the requirements
• Assigned the tasks of negotiating offers with candidates to meet target gross margins of the organization
• Follow-up with client as well as the candidates till the selected candidates gets the offer letter and Joins the
• Building the vendor relationship and Maintain the Database of the profiles screened and submitted.
• Handling multiple clients and fulfill the requirements with submitting suitable candidates.
2. S CUBE SOFT INC. Sep’13 to Aug’15
• Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies
• Understanding of C2C, W2, 1099 Tax Terms.
• Experience in recruiting W2 Candidates (W2 Hourly and Annual )
• Understanding the client requirements, coordinating for short listing and screening including preliminary interview of
• Handled all the IT Technologies involving combination of complex skill sets and rare technologies.
• Dealing with consultants OPT, CPT, H1B, GC and CITIZEN, etc. Negotiating the rates on Contract, Full time basis.
• Understanding US Tax terms and Visas, Well versed with Corp-to-Corp, Contract-to-Hire
• Expertise in using job portals like Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.
• Keeping Track of Responses & Short listing Profiles.
• Searching potential requirements for high-end consultants on job sites like Dice, Monster, Tech fetch, Career Builder
• Posting the requirements in portals, forums, networking sites ,groups and blogs to recruit w2 and fulltime candidates
Operating Systems : Windows 8, 7, XP, MS-Dos, Mac OS X, UBUNTU
Packages : Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Office 365, Excel, And PowerPoint
• Graduation (B.Tech, Computer Science) from JNTUniversity
• Having sharp skills for headhunting in IT sector.
• Ability to work large team or independently with little or no supervision.
• Superior Ability in Multi–tasking, Adaptive to fast pace and changing environment.