1. AHMED HASHIM
A-15, Rufi Height, Phase I,
Block 17, Gulistan-e-Jauhar,
Karachi – Pakistan 75290
Landline Phone: 92-21-34620795
To obtain a challenging position in a reputable organization which offer better opportunities and help to improve
interpersonal & professional expertise.
Career Skills / Knowledge
• Cash Management
• Cost Reductions
• Technology Integration
• System Design / Implementation
• Efficiency Improvements
• Presently working as Accounts Officer in Institute of Cost and Management Accountant of Pakistan. (18-Nov-
2004 to Date)
• Execute monthly payroll, setup new employees, making proper entries in General Ledger, processing
employees loan, processing of employees benefits, process final settlements payments and coordinate with
Finance and Audit to ascertain timely and accurate remittance.
• Prepare Financial Statements, Provides financial information and support to the Senior Management team
including Monthly / Annual Accounts.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Maintaining Employees Provident Fund.
• Maintaining available excess funds from Provident Fund, by investing in TDRs/T-Bills.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Assist in preparing and reviewing budget, revenue, expense and other accounting documents.
• Branch correspondence for resolving accounting discrepancies.
• Reconciliation of Branch(s) Accounts.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing
• Monitoring the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
• Maintaining Withholding Tax (Income Tax / Sales) deductions and deposits via FBR and SRB e-portal.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Worked as Assistant Accountant in Sehar Boards (Pvt.) Ltd. (Dec-02 to Nov-2004)
• Making Invoices & Credits Notes in Accounts Software for Cheap Boards.
• Making monthly Sale Statements.
• Maintaining Computerized Inventory Records.
2. • Maintaining Cash Book of company.
• Maintaining General and Party Ledger.
• Preparing Receipts / Payments Voucher.
• Maintaining Office Documents & Spread Sheets in MS Office.
• Preparing Letters, Circulars for company’s distributors and other parties.
• Internet, Emails & Faxes.
• Worked as Computer Operator in Paradise Books & Distributors from May-2001 to Nov-2002.
• Preparing Invoices & Credits Notes
• Maintaining Cash Book & Bank Book
• Receivable from Local & Up-Country Dealers
• Payable to Foreign & Local Publishers
• Inventory Reports
• Reconciliation of bank
• Maintaining customer & vendor accounts
ACCA 2014-15 In Process, Current Status (3 Papers out of 14)
MBA – Finance 2008-10 Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education
Bachelor of Commerce 2000-03 Govt. Degree Science & Commerce College
S.S.C. 1996-97 National High School
• “Using Ms. Access 2007 Powered by Crystal Report 10” 2 days workshop by ICMAP.
• “Power Programming Excel using VBA” course from Institute of Cost and Management Accountant of Pakistan.
• Java Certification preparation course from NIET (Operation Badar).
• Computer Short Course Certificate from Computer Communication in the year 1999.
Fairly conversant, sufficient knowledge of installation & working experience in the following computer system &
Ms Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Ms Office 2003 / 2007
Quick Book Accounting , Peachtree Accounting, MYOB & various accounting system
Internet & Email
Father’s Name : Hashim Muhammad
Date of Birth : 24th
Age : 34 Years
Religion : Islam
N.I.C No : 42201-5796989-7
Marital Status : Married