22. How do you train your employees to be ethical to one and
all, whether in the professional realm or personal?
• A written code of conduct
• Define ethics to be maintained in an organization.
• Each employee should have one, including new hires.
23. Training programs
• Organizations should focus on training in ethics at the
• A few members from the top level management can lead the
ethics training programs.
30. Ethics depends on situation.
In spite of training sessions on ethics, enforcement
is ultimately left to the individual.
31. And finally, it is essential to communicate ethical values
to employees as you are giving them the authority to
take appropriate ethical decision
in any given situations.
To read more such articles, please visit