1. Connie Wright 727-223-9772
email@example.com Clearwater, FL
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ MARKETING MANAGER
10 Plus Years as Executive Administrator and
Digital Project Marketing Manager
• Microsoft Office Proficient
• Merchant Credit Card Sales, Service,
Underwriting, Project Management
• Inventory Control & Management
• Operations & Facility Management
• Calendar & Schedule Management
• Human Resource
•Communications Service Sales,
Underwriting, Installations and
• Food and Beverage Management
• Purchasing & Vendor Relations • Customer Service Management
• Accounts Payable & Accounts
• Office Management & Administration
• Performance & Work Flow Management
• Sales & Financial Reporting • Recruitment, Interviewing & Hiring
• Efficiency & Productivity
• SEO Marketing Manager
• Employee Training & Supervision
• Executive Gatekeeper
• Press Release Postings, Edits • Project Team Work-flow Management
Provide excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, digital marketing and customer-
service skills, in order to increase productivity within an organization; Excel in troubleshooting, conflict
resolution, organization and project management.
• Provide direct assistance to CEO for Business-to-Business Digital Marketing, Credit Card Processing,
• Instrumental’ supported the company’s rapid growth and expansion of the financial and marketing
services customer base portfolio.
• Facilitated and provided executive level HR administrative assistance, to three corporate owners,
with managerial duties of three separate medical business outlets within the facility.
• Prepared presentations and training manuals for personnel meetings.
• Act’ as project lead for all client and in house SEO driven marketing efforts, schedules and workflow
management processes for a content writing team, an overseas graphic design team, and an in house
data technology team.
• Provided HR duties that included: administration, recruitment, interviews, hiring employment, training,
labor contracts, compensation packaging, benefit programs, and required business documents for
quarterly and annual reviews, firing employees, and efficiency training development through
presentations and created manuals for application usage.
• Created an accurately, efficient and cost-effective vendor relationship base for ordering parts
and controlling inventory management systems.
• Provided, financial reporting functions with Customer Relationship Management online tool,
Excel spreadsheets and other PC-based tools.
• Managed administrative staff including a variety of projects, all accounts payable and accounts
receivable, HR payroll and liaison between owners and staff.
• Updated and retained the proper HR documentation of doctor personnel and pharmacy license
3. Work Experience
01/07-Current TieTechnology, LLC. Executive Assistant/ Project Marketing Manager Ta
T05/05-07/07 World-Quest International,
Executive Assistant/ Operations Manager T
mp01/04-05/05 TieTechnology.com, Inc. Executive Assistant/ Customer Service/Sales Manager Ta
B.S. Business Administration/Management Colorado Technical University 2012
A.S. Business Administration/I.T. Management Colorado Technical University 2009
Business Management Certificate Colorado Technical University 2010
Basic Accounting Certificate Colorado Technical University 2010
Project Planning Certificate Colorado Technical University 2011
Human Resource Management Certificate Colorado Technical University 2012
Sigma Beta Delta – Honorary Member