ADVICE: FOREIGN COMPANIES
Find a country manager/consultant before expanding
• It is hard to hire locals who are accustomed to USA or European business
• Some people specialize in becoming country managers for USA companies in
Brazil. Seek these people.
Flexibility is key
• Certain technologies like the Boleto payment system can seem archaic. However,
the majority of the population use these services and there's no sign they will
• If you worry about every bureaucratic detail you will be overwhelmed so prioritize
Corporate structure and employment law
• Read and re-read advice regarding hiring and visas. This tends to be the biggest
initial headache for most foreign companies.
@2014 All Rights ReservedJoin us: @WorldStartupRpt