3. Way To Cause
Way To Cause , commonly abbreviated as W2C, is an Indian non-governmental
organizations, which aims to restore children's rights. The organization was founded
in 2017 by Mr. Rohit Acharekar.
RFCFND partners with grassroots level non-governmental organizations to uplift
thousands of underprivileged Indian children denied of basic rights by working
across levels - from direct action, advocacy, mobilizing public opinion to policy
RFCFND identifies projects across the country and funds the sincere efforts of many
individuals and groups who work at a local and regional level and directly interact
with the children to ensure happy, healthy and creative childhoods.
Task-oriented and driven by people with a common interest, RFCFND perform a variety
of service and humanitarian functions, bring citizen concerns to Governments,
advocate and monitor policies and encourage political participation through
provision of information.
5. Our Mission
The Foundation for Social Change and Inclusion works for the social
development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities, create
a social awareness on education and medical in INDIA.
7. Our Vision
Our Vision is to create social awareness of education & health in people of
India. We believe that every student and person has the right to access
resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and
to become an active and contributing member of our society.
9. Our Objectives
1. To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and
communities in INDIA,
2. To encourage healthcare development and health camps with Hospitals with their
special CSR activities,
3. To assist in the process of social integration and personal realization of
underprivileged children, young people, adults and families with the help of
EDUCATION method and other social activities,
4. To support of the human rights and in particular the rights of the children and
young people as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities,
5. To encourage and popularize voluntary work.
6. Way To Cause is aiming to provide long term healthcare & educational support to
those who are below poverty & has passed from any life tragedy. They aim to help
the most vulnerable members of our society and include work on different levels
1. Analysis and assessment of needs,
2. Developing programmes and strategies for development
3. Empowering and developing local communities
4. Interaction with stakeholders
5. Care policies development and more.
11. Founder Mr. Rohit V. Acharekar
Flooded Dreams 🌊
Born to a middle a class family in Mumbai. Rohit
V. Acharekar., An inspiration to know. Completed
higher education and applied for Engineering. By
pursuing he was in a track of social activities
to helping society. Awarded Best Volunteer in the
year 2012 at Fiapo world conference in Goa.
Entered rotract , serves almost all dedications.
Give-up to engineering & achieved a success in
travelling Across India by Tvs wego for a Social
Cause. Donated skills, knowledge, experience and
educational kits to underprivileged across India.
• Best Personal Development Ambassador from
Rotract Club Of Kalyan West 2011.
• 2012 Best Volunteer in PAWS Dombivali
• 2012 Award from FIAFO international Animal NGO
• Member Animal Welfare Society
• Award from rotract club 3140 as a SHIKSHA
• AIDS awareness program done more than 25
17. For Business Growth
An Joint initiative with ZitaSoft Infotech
Pvt. Ltd. To promote local business.
Due to COVID-19 lot of businesses has
affected and customers are not coming on
the shop to buy products, which makes shop
owners to take orders over WhatsApp or
With this platform they can promote there
business online and customers can see &
We are providing FREE life time
subscriptions to local businesses & shops.
18. For Education
“RIGHTS FOR EDUCATION - RIDE FOR INDIA”,
all India tour in 66 days on TVS Wego Solo
Ride with a special cause 2500+ Education
Kit Distribution and 108+ tree plantation
19. For Health Care
Free eye check up camp (2051+ people
benefited) 30% of the cataract of 12
people was operated by RIDE FOR INDIA.
Full body inspection camp was conducted
with the help of Dr. Nemade.
Rotary Club of Dombivli was also camped
with some Half-Rated Camps