CURRICULUM VITAE – HSE COMMERCIAL DIVER
Waleed Abd Elmaksoud
Wittenst . 2C, 38640 Goslar, Germany
364, Al Dahar ,Hurghada,Redsea, Egypt
Tel: (+2) 011 11 58 3838, +49(0) 1711 00 8287
German Resident Permit: 01/01/2016
Marital Status: Married
Medical Expires: 28/09/15
Nearest Airport: Hannover International
contact details EMAIL cv request firstname.lastname@example.org for full CV including
Academic and professional background in underwater welding, burning, lifting, and searching.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines.
Multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability. And able to serve multicultural client population.
Experience in hydraulic equipment with experience with onshore or offshore welding materials.
Summary of Skills
• Budget development • Strong project management skills
• Data mining • Easy to work with
• Customer Relationship • Adaptable
• Product and Multi-Task management • Fluent in Arabic , English , Deutsch
• International experience
Achieved an award as one of the top skilled underwater divers in cutting iron in deep horizon
HSE surface supplied (TOP- UP)
Safe rigging. Lifting and Materials Handling
RYA powerboat course level 2
Scuba Diver Instructor - June 2006 to December 2012
Hurghada – Egypt
SCUBA Diving instructor with outstanding results from the entire diving student with a passing average of 98%
over five years concluded all different levels of diving.
Safety and rescue diving guide to safe and rescue divers from danger underwater as well as checking on their
safety in the boat and making sure there diving equipment is tested and secured every day and before every
Multi-purpose boat license to drive different size yacht up to 65 yard diving yacht.
Dive guide with morning and evening diving records with a state diving license to film underwater over 150 diving
site around red sea
Education and Certifications
Fort William, Scotland: training at the www.theunderwaterCentre.co.uk
The Under Water Centre, Fort William, Scotland
• HSE First Aid at Work with Oxygen Provider's Supplement
• HSE Surface Supplied
• HSE Surface Supplied (Top Up)
• HSE SCUBA
• Subsea Tools Assessment Record
• Kirby Morgan Helmet & Band mask Operator Certification
• HSE Subsea Construction (Welding & Burning, Rigging & Slinging)
• RYA Powerboat Level II
• Bolt Tensioning Completion Certificate
• PADI OWSI with more than 5 years professional member certificate N°: 645864
• International Professional Certificate of Diving (PADI) OWSI N°: 645864
• Courses: open water, advanced open water, emergency first response CBR, rescue diver, dive master.
• Specialties: Video camera under water, air Nitrox max 40%O2, deep diver, wreck diver, diver propulsion vehicle.
South Valley University - Egypt
• Hurghada Faculty Of Education Dep, English
I am currently seeking commercial diving jobs. I am hard-working, motivated, and keep to learn and apply news skills
with a positive, organized and focused approach to my work. I am also looking to expand my current level of Diving
Before entering into the field of Commercial Diving I have spent 7 years as Scuba Diver and Contract at many Diving
centers in Egypt, As PADI OWSI and technical manager.
PADI Dive Instructor