1. BookKeeping Matters Corp.
To help the small business owner run and manage their business more efficiently using my years
of experience in office management, bookkeeping and accounting.
ACCOUNTING & OFFICE MANAGEMENT:
Familiar with all aspects of accounting and office management.
Accounting - Deadlines, monthly, quarterly and annual tax reporting. Supervise staff and manage
corporate finances. Write up, Sales and Payroll Tax reporting. General ledger and adjusting
journals to preparation of Financials.
Office Management - Supervise staff, accounting - AR, AP, PR and preparation of financials for
management and CPA review.
* Over 25 years of full charge bookkeeping experience. Experience in all aspects of office
management from customer service to Financial reporting for CPA.
* Accounts Payable - Familiar with all aspects accounts payable. Posting of bills, paying vendors.
Create AP Aging reports. Print computer generated voucher checks.
* Accounts Receivable - Create and post invoices. Create AR aging reports. Collections.
* Customer Service - Handled phones, appointments, support.
* Financials - General Ledger - Create financials from client data. Post adjusting journal entries.
Prepare financials for review by owners and corporate CPA.
* Reconciliations - familiar with all aspects of bank and account reconciliations.
* Payroll - Handled payroll for staff of 20. Tracked time, calculate and post time sheet entries. Post
payroll, print payroll checks. All payroll reporting, monthly, quarterly and annually. Also, handled
payroll tax liability payments.
* Software - Familiar with most popular software - Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.. Also various
* Quickbooks - Familiar with all aspects of Quickbooks software. Set up, template design, clean
up, etc.. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Inventory, etc..
* Accounting Office - Experience in Accounting and CPA firm office procedures. Track deadlines,
write up, reconciliations, tax reporting - payroll, sales tax, etc..
Groveland, FL 34736 Tel: 352-989-5187 Cell: 954-288-6752
Email: Vilma@Bookkeepingservicesfl.com Website: www.Bookkeepingservicesfl. com
Page 1 of 2
2. Plantation, FL 2006-Present
OFFICE MANAGER - ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR 2006 - Present
Responsible for tax deadlines. Supervise staff. All write up, CSA and Quickbooks software. Payroll,
Sales Tax reporting. Firm AP, AR & PR. Preparation of financials for review and tax preparation.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
ACCOUNTING MANAGER 2004 - 2006
Headed Accounting department - in charge of all write up, Outsource bookkeeping. Traveled to
client’s office to perform bookkeeping duties. Reported directly to owner and management.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Accounting Manager 2002 - 2004
Storage Warehouse Rentals - handled all aspects of rental collections, billing, reconciliation of
accounts and payroll.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER 1998 - 2002
Accounting & Tax Services - Headed accounting department. In charge of all write up, payroll and
tax reporting. Supervised staff of three.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Office Manager 1989 - 1998
Corporate Office - Handled all aspects of office management. Customer service to bill paying.
Cash flow and payroll. Staff of 20. Converted manual bookkeeping to Quickbooks cutting
bookkeeping work in half. Successful in collecting past due receivables and implementing policy
and procedures for timely collection.
BCC NORTH CAMPUS, Pembroke Pines, FL
Accounting Principles I & II
High School Graduate
* AIPB, 2012 - 2014