1. Zedrick Khan
San Francisco Bay Area , CA
14 years of Dynamic Experience in New Client Development and Business
Strategic development with proven success driving sales of cloud computing /
Managed Cloud services and complex enterprise products and softwareas a
service(SAAS). Valued for winning attitude and ability to establish rapportand
credibility with client decision makers; skilled in leading consultativeselling efforts
and opening/expanding accounts within high tech, manufacturing, CPG, retail,
healthcare, and insurancevertical, CoreUnderstanding core business
requirements and gathering important note, documenting requirement,
development of web based, and client/server applications in multiple domains
such as tech and bio tech. Proficient in all phases of softwaredevelopment life
cycle (SDLC) achieving milestone using agile, rational unified process. Strong
presentation skills in business flow demonstration to stakeholders, effectively
hosted meetings between business stakeholders and technical team to fulfill
Client Stakeholder Engagement | Market Vision&Strategic Business
Development | Key Account Management | Market Analysis, Penetration&
Positioning | Strategic, Consultative&SolutionSales
New Product & Service Introduction| Strategic Alliances| Revenue &Profit
Advanced Analytics – Business Intelligence | IT& Business Client Relations
Management | ProposalDevelopment
2. TOP PRODUCER/HUNTER MINDSET: Sells abovequota YOY, maintains client
renewal rates, and regularly ranks among top producers; champions “hunter”
mentality among sales representatives
CLIENTACQUISITION: Self-sourcing specialist; develops new territories, new
clients, new niches, and new product marketing concepts; continuously develops
and executes plans to acquire new logos
TRUSTED ADVISOR: Diligently forges strong C-suiterelationships, earning trustby
developing a keen understanding of the customer problem, articulating the
associated issues and risks, presenting a long-termstrategic vision, and offering
solutions with a clear roadmap for execution
TECH EXPERTISE: Cloud computing (public, private, hybrid); AWS, MS Azure;
Cloud-native applications; digital transformation & engineering services; AI; Big
Data & IoT; data center solutions; managed services; network services; enterprise
applications, storage & security; (BPO) business process outsourcing/offshoring
strategies; application development & maintenance; ITinfrastructureservices;
hardwaremanagement; testing services.
M.S in Computer Science
B.S in Computer Science
Certified SAP FICO
Certified OracleDeveloper 2000
Certified in Novel 3.1x
3. Tekforce Corp, San Ramon
June 2010 –August 2020
Client Executive, Global Enterprise softwareProductMarket
• Serveas primary point-of-contactfor several large, strategic accounts
representing $26Min annual revenue for an industry-leading provider of
• Gathering technical scopes required customer needs, assesses customersand
advisea solution to optimize value for business
• Providing Clients with a solution to better enhance their Systems Integrator in
technology products, services, and supply chain solutions around the globe. In
advanced technologies in Cyber Security, Big Data, Datacenter, Wireless Mobility,
Unified Communications, and eCommerce.
• Planned, procured, and deployed, these business solutions reducecosts,
increase profitability and ultimately improve a company’s ability to effectively
• Accountablefor acquiring new accounts and growing existing accounts in the
• Engagewith C-level stakeholders to ensureMilestone on ITproject by creating
value for clients.
• Develop and deliver the promises mad with CTO and Start up CEOs on their time
• Work closely with delivery team to improve service delivery.
• business requirements gathering, documenting requirement, development of
web based, and client/server applications in multiple domains such as tech and
• Proficientin all phases of softwaredevelopment life cycle (SDLC) achieving
milestone using agile, rational unified process.
4. • Experience in gathering user requirements, preparing and analyzing business
requirement documents, functional requirement documents and propose
changes as per various internal and external requirements gathered for process
• Worked on performing 'As Is'and 'To Be' analysis, gap analysis and drafted
projectanalysis documentations done business process modeling & business
• Experience creating various data and behavior models, process/flow models,
and usagemodels to providedirection to application developers.
• Experience in interviewing subjectmatter experts (SME), business users
carefully recording the requirements in a formatthat can be reviewed and
understood by both business and technical personnel. Translated business
requirements into design specifications.
• Strong presentation skills in business flow demonstration to stakeholders,
effectively hosted meetings between business stakeholders and technical team to
fulfill business objectives.
• Diligence in ensuring that the delivered productmatches the business owners'
standards and functions while completing the projectwell in time.
• Experience in requirements planning and management, elicitation, analysis and
• Highly proficient in analyzing and creating map diagrams like use casediagrams,
sequence diagrams collaboration diagrams and activity diagrams.
• Winning projects and involved in design reviews and validation of the finalized
• Created a vision and strategy for the future of Product and SoftwareProjects
informatics, striking the balance between standaloneinformatics solutions and
supportfor Agilent's reagent business, and the choices among development,
licensing, and outsourcing.
5. • Having softwareproductdevelopment responsibility and Ensurealignment with
softwareR&D, reagent R&D, reagent marketing, PMO, softwaresales, field, and
• Partner with the softwareR&D leader, to be the conduit between reagents and
software, to make surereagent and application needs to translate into an
executable softwaredevelopment plan
• Partner with reagent marketing directors, to develop an end-to-end application
view, harmonizing productdevelopment and commercialization efforts across the
Partner with softwaresales leaders, to ensureroadmaps balancebetween
retaining existing customers, and entering new markets
• Engage internal stakeholders fromAgilent corporate, SaaS initiative, Legal, and
other divisions, serving as the Genomics informatics domain expert and business
owner, evangelizing the value of informatics solutions within Agilent
• Developed marketing and commercialization plans, working with outbound,
regional marketing, and the Sales organization.
• Partner with softwareR&D leader to continuously improveand evolve the SDLC
leveraging Agile softwaredevelopment practices while delivering product
• I have people management experience dealing in softwaredevelopment and
productmanagement with SaaS experience.
• HaveStrong experience in product marketing of softwareproducts, both stand-
alone softwareproducts and as partof a systemsolution with solid background in
strategic partnerships, licensing, business developmentInnovative, strategic
thinking, teamwork, planning .
• Executed strength backed by strong analytical skills and business growth with
Positive energy and self-motivated, with a strong client development to make an
impact the Client needs.
6. • Developing effective marketstrategies and programs which meet revenue
forecasts and growth targets.
April 2005 –May 2010
Senior Enterprise Strategic NewClientExecutive - Strategic Sales Plans - Key
• Managed $45Mportfolio of strategic accounts (Microsoft, Yahoo,
Salesforce.com, Google, LinkedIn and AOL) for a provider of end-to-end managed
serviceand technology to enable the digital workplacefor enterprise, midsize,
and small businesses; exceeded revenue quotas and margin targets.
• Uncovered new business, renewed contracts, and closed deals for cloud
management and data center services, softwaresubscriptions, infrastructure
management services, IoT, servicedesk, mobility and device service.
• Assessed competitivelandscapeand directed efforts to create value
propositions, dealstructures, pricing strategies, and win strategies.
•Managed 12-member ITservices sales team for a global ITsolutions and services
• Supported sales team, introduced processes and methodologies for opportunity
qualification, win strategies, and client relationship development.
• Delivered team sales of $50M, a 20% increaseover 2009.