Contact: +91 9941152227 (INDIA)
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
In quest of Senior Corporate Management Professional assignments in the field of Finance & Accounts and day to
day operational level with an extensive skills and experience in Organization of high repute.
Over 20 years of experience in Finance & Accounts in Automotive Manufacturing/FMCG Trading/Educational
Institution/IT & CFO Services/Oil & Gas Sector.
Hands-on experience & Expertise in:-
• Demonstrated business acumen in leading and managing the operations and contributing higher rate of organic
• Demonstrative excellence in conceptualizing and implementing various business strategies – commercial and
• Gained sound experience in financial procedures, and building internal financial controls, audits and cost controls
for profit monitoring and working capital & asset management
• Maintenance and finalization of accounts have been achieved. Have leadership experience resulting in better
financial performance and enhanced systems for higher performance of the team
• Dealt with Income Tax, Central Excise, Customs, Import and Export Documentation, ECGC Matters, Service Tax
• Currently exploring a challenging assignment in a high velocity organization that would leverage my operational
expertise accomplished over 20 years of working in a highly challenging environment in different dimensions and
• FINANCIAL PLANNING: Managing finance functions involving determining financial objectives and designing &
implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial controls. Contributions in formulating
business plans / strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation & realize organizational goals.
• ACCOUNTS: Designing and implementing systems & procedures; supervising the consolidation of group accounts
and preparation of financial statements. Checking data, maintaining and scrutinizing statutory books of accounts
viz, journal, ledger, receivables, payables, cash / bank book and subsidiaries in compliance with time & accuracy
• LIAISON: Maintained excellent rapport with banks while negotiating for Term Loans, Cash Credits, Buyer’s Credit,
Cash Management, and Forex etc. Spearheaded the process of preparing commercial agreements with stockists,
distributors, commercial agents and foreign joint – ventures etc.
• MIS: Supervising the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial
performance, viz. fund management and aging analysis.
• FUND MANAGEMENT: Monitoring cash flow of the company to review the cash position and forecast funds required
for numerous expenses. Liaising with banks / financial institutions for raising adequate finance to meet working
capital and long term capital requirements. Taking adequate measures to ensure timely receipt of payments.
Managing funds & disbursement of funds, thereby monitoring equipments/fixed assets purchase.
• BUDGETING/ COSTING: Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between
projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions. Optimum utilisation of borrowings/surplus funds in
profitable investments to achieve higher returns, ensuring minimum liquidity position. Establishing Strategic Cost
Management System for monitoring various overheads and devising Product Costing techniques, Standard
Costing, variance analysis and Product-wise Contribution analysis.
• TAXATION/ STATUTORY COMPLIANCE: Interfacing with taxation authorities for timely filing of TDS, Service Tax, Sales
Tax and Income Tax assessments and filing of various Forms, Returns etc. required under various Statutes.
Ensuring adherence to Companies Act and preparation of returns & forms under Companies Act.
• AUDITING: Performing analytical review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control systems for
carrying out Internal / Statutory Audits. Co-ordinating with Statutory and Tax Auditors. Preparing Schedules and
Reports for the same. Discussing their queries and giving the suitable replies.
• NEW SET UPS: Evaluating the commercial feasibility of new units being set up. Managing various operations and
administrative activities in the organization.
2. Since April’2015 with GT India Private Ltd., Chennai, INDIA as General Manager – Finance & Operations
FINANCE PLANNING & BUDGET CONTROL
• Providing recommendations strategically to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Ensuring credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends
and business forecasts.
• Management accounting on regular intervals- cost sheets, cash flow statement etc.
• Preparing Annual Budget for the year and review it regularly to ascertain variations.
• Creating a culture of financial discipline by ensuring the implementation of financial management systems and
processes across the organization.
• Ensure cost control through timely variance analysis and feedback to business heads/HODs.
• Timely conduct Finance Review Meetings to monitor achievement of action plans, identify and highlight
deviations, document corrective action and report performance of the same.
• Responsible for debtors management and ensure proper track of all debtors and timely recovery.
• Review and presenting the MIS to management related to- business performance.
• Responsible for all financial planning, funding, business forecasting.
• Responsible for preparation of SOPs for the Accounts and Finance functions and ensure adherence to same.
• Facilitating the audits of systems through external auditors and monitor reporting and compliance with all
relevant regulations of industry.
• Preparing financial reports to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and to support the management in
timely decision making.
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT
• Ensuring timely finalization of accounts and in accordance with the statutory requirements.
• Ensuring prescribed changes by statutory auditors in books of accounts are incorporated and audits are done
• Effective tax planning through understanding of tax implications of financial portfolio/structure of the company,
tax planning of business expenditure etc.
• Facilitating statutory audits and conduct internal audits. Ensure that actions are taken on addressed non-
• Ensuring timely payment disbursal to employees, vendors, suppliers, etc.
• Coordinating with the external auditors & help with monitoring and correcting any deviations.
• Responsible for timely compliances of various laws under direct/indirect taxes as applicable to the company.
• Responsible for tax payments and filing of periodic returns within the prescribed time period.
• Providing necessary details/information/documents for assessments under various laws.
• Follow-up/Coordinating/Liaison with outside consultants for assessments.
• Maintaining of proper statutory records as may be required under law.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the team.
• Review performance continuously & providing required direction to achieve stated results.
Feb’10-Mar’15 with Inspace Technologies Private Limited (IT & CFO consultancy services) Chennai, India
(Services in CFO clients functional activities under consultancy and outsourcing assignments as Finance Controller
cum Manager Advisory for Corporate Companies)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carried out concurrent audit of operations for the complete group consisting of multiple companies
• Accountable for reporting the finance & accounts summary findings to the Chairman, Directors, CEO & CFO
of the Group and recommending measures for betterment of internal controls and systems
• Involved in installing various procedures for overall efficiency in operations and cost control
• Monitored the Finance & Accounts Department for group of companies on special deputation as Finance
Controller / Assistant to CEO & CFO
• Played a vital role in developing and implementing a complete policy and procedure manual for the group.
3. • Holds the distinction of monitoring the computerization process in the manufacturing unit including designing
reports which directly resulted in better information flow to and from the senior management
• Mar’08 – Feb’10 with Carbone Lorraine Madras Private Limited(Lorraine Group)LLC, Chennai, India as Deputy
Manager – Finance & Accounts
• Mar’99 – Feb’08 with Ennor Muds & Chemicals(Mfg of Oil-well Drilling Chemicals) Chennai, India as Accounts
Manager Cum Administrative Officer
• Dec’95 – Feb’99 with Viveks Limited(Trading) Chennai, India as Accounts Executive
• MBA – Masters of Business Administration (Industrial Relations) India since 2007
• B.Com – Bachelor of Commerce (Sri Krishna Devarya University, Andhra Pradesh) India since 1995
• ACS – Associates of Company Secretaries (Appearing for Executive Programme through Correspondence)India
Date of Birth : 18th
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu
Driving License Details : Valid Indian Driving License
Location Preference : India & Any other Countries
Residential & Permanent Address : # 1 & 2, G-2, B-Block “Rukmani Homes” 6th
Banu Nagar, Pudur, Ambattur, Chennai–600053, Tamil Nadu, India
Nationality : Indian
Passport Status : K 1034361
Marital Status : Married
No. of Dependents : 3 (Father, Wife & Daughter)
Visa Status : Valid upto 27th