It can be difficult building a user experience strategy and championing a UX-driven culture in any organization, especially if you alone have been tasked with leading the charge. To create a clear role for UX within a company, you need to establish an identity deriving from the purpose of user experience and what it can deliver.
Our three presenters have been tasked with building a UX brand. Two presenters have done so within different divisions of the same Fortune 100 company. Our third presenter has led the UX function of a global leader in application security.
Our presenters will share their successes (and failures) that have enabled them to establish strong UX brands:
* Creating core principles
* Evolving core processes
* Standardizing hiring practices and job families
* Running training sessions to demystify UX
* Establishing a UX community
* Developing a visible presence
* Collaborating with teams outside your division
* Demonstrating UX success to executives