1. TRINATHA PARIDA
Mobile: +95 9786350235 ~ E-Mail: email@example.com
Seeking senior level assignments in Finance & Accounts/ MIS Reporting/ Taxation with an organization of high repute
A result-oriented professional with more than 9.5 years of experience in:
- Finance & Accounts - Accounts Payable/ Receivable - Statutory Compliance
- Auditing & Taxation - MIS Documentation - Budgeting
- Team Management - Cash Flow Management - Legal Affairs
Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth and maximise profits through achievement in finance management,
cost reductions, internal controls and productivity/ efficiency improvements. Demonstrated strong acumen in driving financial
growth, generating revenues and enhancing performance of the team. Adept in managing financial accounting, receivables &
payables management, ledger books and bank reconciliation statements. Expertise in monitoring the inflow & outflow of funds,
while ensuring its optimum utilisation towards the accomplishment of corporate goals.
Deft in streamlining the working procedures and formulating cost effective solutions for enhancing the accounting and
taxation operations. Well versed with modern accounting systems with proficiency in preparing and maintaining books of
accounts and financial statements. A keen analyst with exceptional negotiation & relationship management skills and
abilities in liaising with banks, financial institutions, regulatory authorities and other external agencies.
• Administering the preparation of Statutory Books of Accounts, Bank Reconciliation, Party Reconciliation and
Consolidated Reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms
• Handling Income Tax & Service Tax Assessment, Co-ordinating with Various Govt. Departments.
• Preparing the MIS Reports, Personal Files, Cash & Fund Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, Audit Reports, Sales Invoices,
Debtors Reconciliation and other financial reports to keep track of financial performance
• Formulating annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual
results and implementing corrective actions
• Conducting audits; evaluating the internal control systems with a view to highlight shortcomings & implementing
recommendations made by Internal Auditors
• Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes (TDS, WCT, VAT, CENVAT Service/ Professional Tax) and filing of
returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliance
• Monitoring cash flows and ensuring that funds are arranged in the most cost effective manner after projecting accurate
cash forecast ensuring that there is no shortage of cash in hand
Mar’09 – Present: Zamil Infra Pvt. Ltd., Manager (Finance &
Key Result Areas
• Administering financial reporting & auditing process and writing financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L statement) as
per Revised Schedule VI of Companies Act, while incorporating Accounting Standards.
• Preparing records for Transfer Pricing and MIS - Budgeting, Monthly Profitability Determination, Variance Analysis from
budgeted figures, Receivables & Payables Analysis, Budgeted/Actual Cash Flow Statement, etc.
2. • Spearheading a team of 12 personnel for handling accounting operations encompassing maintenance of Books of
Account, Vendors Payment, Expenditure Control, company procedures compliance, etc.
• Ensuring timely follow-up of payments from customers & attending regular meeting with them and fulfilling all the
statutory and internal control requirements
• Managing daily banking transactions involving Inward & Outward Remittances,
• Calculating and depositing monthly TDS, filling TDS Returns quarterly and issue of TDS Certificate along with Corporate
Income Tax, Companies Tax & Deferred Tax & MAT computations
• Played a pivotal role in handling income and service tax assessments and securing Income Tax refund worth Rs.
• Streamlining the existing system in Dubai, India & Nepal; initiated cost reduction programs like fixing the limit on
employee travels, reduction in the site cost, etc.
• Instrumental in streamlining the accounting process of offices in Mauritius, Bahrain, Philippines, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc.
• Diligently served as ERP Implementation Head of the organization
• Successfully managed the costing of Solar Plants Project of Rs. 500 Crores and received an
award for the same
May’05 – Feb’09: Blue Star Ltd., Gurgaon Executive Accounts (Finance
• Consolidated Books of Accounts and processed vendor bills (contractor, suppliers & administration)
• Essayed a key role in reconciliation of debtors, creditors & inter-office, banks, etc.
• Prepared debtors outstanding MIS for Elevate and also coordinating with operations management for timely recovery
• Facilitated coordinating with Statutory and Internal Auditors
• Distinguished efforts towards calculating:
o Service Tax, WCT along with preparing of tax return & filing the same for advertisement, repair, maintenance
and sponsorship activities
o TDS and preparation & filing of e-TDS Returns of various branches
• Prepared monthly MIS showing results (Profit & Loss Account) of various departments and branches PAN India
• Joined on contractual terms and got onto the roll of the company within 4 months and achieved a promotion within 8
months basis which the remuneration package got tripled
Operating System: MS Windows (95 to 2003)
Packages: MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) & Outlook Express
ERP Application: MS Dynamics NAV Version 2009 R2, SAP & Tally
Accounting Packages: Tally 4.5 to 7.2 versions, Wizapp, Cabs (Support of Database, DBX), ERP (AR/ AP/ G/L Financial
Reporting Modules), NAV (Corporate Server), Creation of Masters of TDS; Service Tax, VAT, Sales
Tax, Vendors Creations, Vouchers Batch Creations, Book Keeping, Grouping of Accounts Heads in
Trial Balance, etc.
• Certification Course on Service Tax
• MBA (Finance) from IIIMT, Punjab in 2008
• CA (Intermediate)from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India, Delhi in 2006
• B.Com. from Banki College, Banki, Utkal University, Orissa in 2005
3. Personal Details
Date of Birth: 5
Permanent Address: 1201, D-Block, Pearl Condo, Yangon, Myanmar
Language Known: English, Hindi & Oriya