1. Toccara Redditt
2001 S Commerce Ave
Gonzales, LA 70737
Mobile: (225) 279-3940
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position in Administrative, with a progressive organization where I
will be able to enhance my professional abilities and be an active, responsible support to my employer.
EDUCATION: University of Phoenix Baton Rouge, Louisiana
August 2007 – March 2012
Bachelor in Accounting received April 2009
Masters of Business Administration Accounting Cert – March 2012
Southeastern Louisiana University Hammond, Louisiana
August 2000 -December 2004
EXPERIENCE: UP Professional Solutions/BASF Geismar, LA
Maintenance Administrative Assistant
May 2013 – Current
• Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, and department
• Create and develop visual presentations
• Order parts
Create Purchase Requisitions for parts and services
• Complete Service entries
• Change PR’s on price or quantity
• Create work orders/notifications
• Prepare monthly cost reports for all expenses in the area.
• Handle confidential and non-routine information.
• Provides administrative support to the maintenance staff.
• Create charts to keep track of jobs planned, unscheduled work, etc.
• Put vendors into the Critical delivery system so they can enter into plant
• Schedule pickup and complete proper paperwork for parts going out for
repair (GSI form)
• Set up new hires on computer and put in request to get them access to certain
• Put in request for individuals already on site to have access to certain things
• Order office supplies
• Complete things needed to get invoices paid
• Compile charts for different craft workers in the area and number of jobs
planned by each planner
• Compile monthly KPI reporting for different areas (ex. Overdue PM’s, high
priority work, planned work, effectively planned work & OT)
2. Diamond Plastics Corp Plaquemine, Louisiana
October 2010 – May 2013
•Review time sheets and other information to detect and reconcile payroll
•Compile salary employee time and review and reconcile payroll
•Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments and update
payroll software accordingly.
•Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to
explain information, and address complaints.
•Answer telephones, direct calls, take messages and order supplies.
•Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business
transactions, and other activities.
•Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare
•Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
•Prepare and balance field checking and petty cash reports.
•Prepare meeting agendas, record and transcribe minutes.
•Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to
employees or job applicants.
•Complete forms and documentation for insurance benefits.
•Process and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities
•Answer employee questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries,
benefits, and other pertinent information.
•Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible
workers of position availability.
• Record employee information changes, transfers,
resignations/termination, and new hires and update Corporate.
• Shipping and scheduling of trucks
• Count all inventory at end of month updating system of what is on site.
Manpower/Innophos Geismar, Louisiana
April 2008 – August 2010
• Cost control – keeping track of raw materials produced.
• Post journal entries for raw materials
• Billed customers for shipments received and handle paperwork.
3. • Schedule rail shipments and truck shipments according to customer
• Create purchase requisition for warehouse items, raw materials and all
other items needed.
• Receive in JDEdwards for all items/material received & used at plant.
• Ship railcars/trucks to internal and external customers in Prism.
• Work in Railtrac keeping track of all phos acid cars.
• Keep track of production being made from daily loadings.
• Assist with resolving invoices from customers.
• Manage employees who worked in the warehouse and those that assisted
with shipping trucks/railcars.
• Communicate with trucking companies to get loads scheduled or
Manpower/Honeywell Geismar, Louisiana
April 2005-February 2008
• Provide professional customer service to internal customers.
• Maintain supplier, contract, and project files.
• Create monthly statistical reports for Salesforce.
• Expedite past due purchase orders.
• Assist Buyers with resolving invoicing issues.
• Create purchase requisition.
Handled all necessary clerical work for railcar/iso/truck shipments
Billed customers for shipments received
Tracked weights of railcars, isos, and tank trucks using Microsoft Access
Prepared credits for all returned material for iso shipments
Use of SAP on a daily basis and perform data entry.
Schedule rail shipments and FC truck shipments according to customer
requirements and prepare all proper shipping documents for orders
Create bills for all rail shipments with necessary railroads and prepare
credits for all returned material
Let’s Party Baton Rouge, Louisiana
April 2003 – December 2004
• Operated and balanced cash register.
• Made bank deposits.
• Set work schedules for cashiers.
• Resolved out-of-balance conditions.
West Telemarketing Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Customer Service Representative
December 2000-February 2002
4. • Assisted customer with purchases.
• Assisted customers with credit card applications and balance transfers.
• Handled and resolved customer complaints.
SKILLS: DOT certification, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
Visio, 10-key by touch; typing speed of 65 wpm, Kronos, SAP, Prism, and JD