3. A Brand results from a set of associations
and perceptions in people’s minds, based
on the content they come across that
relates to you.
15. - What are my core values?
What do I stand for?
- What are my unique strengths?
What makes me truly awesome?
- What types of relationships do I want to have?
Who do I want to talk to?
- What do I want to be known for?
What sort of actions do I take?
- What are my personal goals?
What do I call success?
Questions To Define Your Personal Brand
17. - Where does my audience hang out online?
- What platforms are being used to reach them?
- Which channels work well together?
- What types of conversations occur on each channel?
- What is the most popular type of content on each channel?
Questions To Define Your Audience
25. Once you’ve created valuable content,
you’re ready to engage your audience.
Creating a connection with people is
important for all brands.
Brands can embody attributes which
consumers feel drawn to.
26. B R A N D I AM
When engagement is effective,
good ideas are shared and rewarded.
27. - Use content scheduling and activity calendars
- Consistently create value with high quality content
- Produce videos, images and articles that relate to your audience
- Help others help you by reaching out and being supportive
- Build relationships with influential thought leaders
- Be nice, professional and most importantly be You
6 Tips To Engage Your Audience
32. Just like you, your Personal
Brand is constantly evolving.
So should your approach to
engaging your audience.
33. Key Take-Aways
1. Define Your Brand
2. Define Your Audience
3. Update Your Profiles
4. Plan Your Content
5. Know Your Channels
6. Build Your Audience
7. Convert Your Conversations
8. Track Your Activity