1. THOMAS HAND
13 Divito Tr. ~ Hopatcong, NJ 07843
973-229-4956 ~ email@example.com
Call Center Analysis
Toll Free Advanced Routing
Cisco ICM Enterprise Configuration, Scripting, Custom Functions, Variables, Nodes
PBX (Lucent Avaya)
Avaya EAS, CMS and CentreVu Supervisor
ICP (Intelligent Call Processing)
AT&T Route It
AT&T Business Direct
Solutions and Goal focused, team oriented Manager with hands-on experience and skills in the
successful design and implementation of high profile and cost-effective customer and technical support
strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyze and support critical requirements, identifies deficiencies
and potential opportunities for increasing reliability and improving productivity.
AT&T Corp. – Morristown, New Jersey
1987 – 3/2015
Mobility Quality/Methods & Procedures/Process Manager (7/2011 – 3/2015)
• Evaluated Business Requirements by analyzing Key Performance Indicators of
consumer case raw data to implement process improvements for call handling.
• Utilized daily, weekly, monthly and yearly call center Key Performance Indicators
to accurately identify improvement opportunities to better align the Business
Requirements for First Call Resolution(FCR) and to reduce Repeat Cases.
• Establish new and modify existing Key Performance Indicator reporting based on
the needs of the business to enhance the overall Customer Experience.
• Provide PowerPoint Presentation Scorecards for Leadership review of Key
Performance Indicators for the call centers.
• Manage online reference materials in support of Digital First Initiatives.
• Assisted the att.com team in support of customer facing reference materials.
• Supported communications to the frontline management/representative team in
support of 2G/1900 Mhz turndowns and 3G/4G Spectrum reallocation.
• Partner with Network and Operations teams to ensure accurate data integrity
across multiple data sources acquired from Business Objects by method of Excel
Pivot Tables and vLookup functionality.
• SharePoint Documentation Management.
2. • Project Management
Senior Call Routing Manager (8/1998 – 7/2011)
• Utilize Cisco ICM, Web View, CMS, CentreVu Advocate and ICP for accurate call
delivery from Pre and Post Route designs to Multi-Channel on shore and off shore call
• ICM Scripting for Skills, Nodes, User Variables, Services, Labels, Trunks and
• Manage Multi-Channel Call Centers- ICM Webview Reporting, ACD, AHT, CMS
Custom Reports, Skills (Hunt Groups), Vector Writing, VDN Assignments, and
• Administer Avaya PBX for VDNs, Announcements, Routing Tables, COR and Speed
• Design and Build AT&T Route It plans for allocating call delivery.
• Provide Multi-Channel design including strategic planning and implementation.
• Participate in UAT
• Assist in Root Cause Analysis and provide Post Mortem documentation.
• Administered time of day scripts for call center operations and holidays.
• Partner with IVR, Network and Vendor Teams on maintenance updates and plans.
• Implement Disaster Recovery Plans
• Perform analysis of program network metrics and implementation procedures with
emphasis on improvement opportunities and client satisfaction.
• Partner with Channel Execution Managers and Marketing organizations for
requirements in support of the Sales & Services initiatives.
• Partner with the IVR Organization with CTI and IVR Farms integrations for call flow
designs and Desktop Screen Pop’s.
• Collaborated with Service Delivery and Voice Talent for Network Prompting
• Participated in Platform upgrades
• Provide 24x7 on call coverage.
Sr. Records Associate (10/1996 - 8/1998)
• Provided on site support to 300 employees for the scheduling of computer upgrades
for hardware and software.
• Coordinated with Vendors to keep headset and call center equipment inventory for 10
call centers for 8,000 representatives.
• Tracked actual expenses for Telecommunications and Equipment for 10 call centers.
• Provided support for internal office and phones moves.
• Partnered with on site Technicians for computer installations and troubleshooting.
Hopatcong High School Graduate, Sunset Learning Institute for ICM Product Training for