1. Teresa (Tracy) L Davis-Green
Summary / Hot Skills:
• Solid managerial, business process and problem-solving skills able to drive process-improvement through
requirements gathering, execution of product deliverables and organizational efficiency and drive client satisfaction.
• Business Analysis
• Disaster Recovery
• System Requirements Gathering & Execution
• SAS 70 Certification and Deliverables
• Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing
• Sarbanes Oxley
• Process Improvements
• Billing and System Processes
• Account Management
• Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
• Project Management
• Payroll & Benefits
• Software Implementations/Conversions
• Vendor Management
• Software Release Management
• Executive & Sales Presentations
• Bill Cycle Management
• Operational & Staff Management
• Application System Support
• Issue Tracking
• Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
• Critical Thinking & Decision Making
• Superb Communication Skills
• Telecommunications Billing
• Key management team leader for disaster recovery planning and multiple projects planning,
SAS 70 certification, product roll-out, and selection/implementation of a sales and marketing
• Supervise up to 10 staff including full-time, part-time, temporary personnel and interns.
• Manage multiple clients on varying releases of custom software.
• Direct department activities ensuring company and department strategies were met.
• Manage business processes and projects including new software implementations, process
changes and compliance to improve efficiencies.
• Ensure contractual agreements are met with vendors and clients, as well as Sarbanes Oxley
• Manage payroll and benefits for both small and large employee base.
• Ran multiple customers’ bill cycles on various platforms and multiple bill cycles.
• Chairperson – Facilities Committee – Special Olympics Family Festival (SOFF) (4 years)
• Business Administration (Management and Marketing) B.S, Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, MO
SIFE and PBL Memberships SIFE team placed first in Regionals and Nationals.
• Accounting A.S, Honors graduate, Lake Land College, Mattoon, IL
May 2014 to Current
Consolidated Communications, Mattoon, IL
Billing Analyst II – Billing Services Tables Management
Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) is a leading business and broadband communications provider serving
customers across its 11-state service area. The company provides advanced communication solutions to consumer,
commercial and carrier customers by leveraging its fiber-rich network which extends across California, Kansas, Missouri,
Teresa L Davis-Green 1
2. Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Services include High-Speed
Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Cloud Services, Home Automation and Security.
• Table management for all products and promotions affecting the billing system and customer implementation.
• Billing system conversion including requirements gathering, table set-up, test case analysis, quality assurance,
and user acceptance testing.
• Currently in charge of managing CostGuard (IDI Billing system) bill run for one market including directing the third
party host management organization (IDI) for the bill run, approving steps, auditing
setup/invoices/credits/adjustments/prorations, as well as notification to multi-departments affected by the bill run.
• Manage one large customer’s bill cycle by creating invoices in the format required by them not currently produced
in the main billing system. Requires data analysis, Excel spreadsheets involving pivot tables, and creating the
invoice based on the data analysis.
• Staff scheduling for Outlook group inbox management.
• Liaison between Billing Tables Management and IT/Development for system enhancements including QA Testing,
User Acceptance Testing, and multi-department communication.
• Execution of SQL queries for data analysis, reporting and sharing of information to other departments.
March 2013 to June 2014
Innsbrook Institute, Innsbrook, MO
Client Relationship Manager
The Innsbrook Institute Summer Music Academy and Festival is the regions' leading chamber summer music festival
providing a combination of professional musical instruction for students and outstanding chamber music performances for
• Maintain donor database and communications systems.
• Business Analysis and Accounting Compliance.
• Presentation skills - customers, sponsors, camp attenders and parents, Music Artists and
camp Staff and Host Families.
• Manage administrative/business tasks (filing reports to IRS, BMI, payroll, etc.) including
general office tasks and project management.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Maintain financial records - accounts receivables and payables utilizing Quickbooks.
• Assist with summer academy, fund raising events and festival by coordinating activities and host homes, ensure
events run smoothly, track fundraiser and festival sales, receipts and expenses.
• Maintain files and documentation in accordance with standard business and accounting practices.
April 2006 to September 2012
Stellarrad Systems, St. Charles, MO
OSS Account Manager
Software firm providing products, services and solutions. Clients include CLEC's and LEC's providing Telephone,
Internet, and Cable products and services to end users. www.stellarrad.com
• Project manager for client system enhancements and bug fixes for customer base on multiple client platforms,
new software and system functionality implementations.
• Front-line client support/Account Management for day-to-day production order entry, billing, toll collection, trouble
ticket activities and system issues utilizing problem solving and analytical skills.
• Business Analysis - developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and
maintaining business and functional requirements for clients.
• Key interface between telecom clients, development and IT departments providing customer retention.
• Provide quality assurance testing and software release management for clients for each
software product/functionality, as well as documentation release notes and step-by-step
processes for three types of documentation, as well as trouble ticket and system requirements reporting
• Oversee implementation of new software and system functionality.
• Utilize third party technologies, such as Go To Meeting for troubleshooting system issues.
Teresa L Davis-Green 2
3. • Run SQL reports for client billing, payroll, hours tracking.
• Provide system demo's, meeting with clients and potential clients, as well as assist sales with RFP's.
January 2001 to April 2006
Formula Telecom Solutions, Chesterfield, MO
Director, Service Bureau
Acquisition of Viziqor Solutions, formerly Daleen Technologies, Inc., Abiliti Solutions and Intertech Management Group.
Telecommunications software and service bureau provider. Report to Vice President
• Manage staff of six - Direct the activities of the Billing Operations department within the service bureau ensuring
overall strategy for department is met.
• Oversee integrated billing for six product types for multiple Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 customers, including
event rating/toll, billing and revenue assurance of all outputs and ensure contractual obligations and Service Level
Agreements (SLA's) are met.
• Lead and manage new implementations in the service bureau, work with project management ensuring project
tasks and implementation dates are met, work with IT on system and server setup, product management and
other implementation team members ensuring activities affecting the project and service bureau are sufficient and
• Key management team member leading disaster recovery planning and preparation.
• Key leader of the service bureau in SAS 70 certification.
• Manage third party vendor relationships and service level agreements.
• Business Analysis - developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and
functional requirements for clients.
• Provide bill cycle metrics and other results to key personnel
• Assist sales by giving presentations to potential new service bureau (Host) clients.
• Responsible for client retention.
• Work directly with Executives - both internal and external - and cross-functional team members.
January 1999 to January 2001
Intertech Management Group, Chesterfield, MO
Senior Billing Manager
• Directly improve efficiencies and reduce bill cycle performance for the department by implementing system
automation and revenue assurance practices
• Investigate and resolve billing and event processing issues for service bureau customers utilizing problem solving
• Project manage and coordinate new client implementations, system bug fixes, enhancements and development
including configuration for our automated system
• Provide quality assurance and perform user acceptance testing of new code or functionality received by the
service bureau clients for their customized software
• Query data tables for reporting
• Design and implement BillingCentral website for clients to be able to access their billing information including
reporting, billing workflow and processing
January 1988 to January 1999
Mcleodusa, St. Louis, MO
Acquisition of Consolidated Communications, Inc, September 1998. Telecommunications provider of network, private
line, long distance services www.consolidated.com.
Consolidated has since become its own entity. See current position.
Teresa L Davis-Green 3
• Oversee integrated IXC/LEC billing systems including Private Line Billing, Switched Services
Billing, CLEC Billing, Revenue Reporting Systems, Retail Operator Service Outclearing, and
Customized customer reports and services
• Manage staff of six employees providing day-to-day direction, performance evaluations and hiring of new staff
• Supervision of all revenue accounting and control functions including month-end close, revenue reporting/tracking
of special revenue analysis, and special message analysis
• Supervision of all message management collection from switches
• Coordinate system fixes, enhancements and development
• Billing and business analysis for process improvement and billing discrepancies
1997-1998 and 1992-1994
Consolidated Communications, Inc. St. Louis, MO
• New product roll-out including billing and training of approximately 100 sales staff in four markets
• Provide accurate and timely delivery of invoices
• Front-line support with customers
• Credit and collections for two products
• Reporting responsibilities for monthly revenue
Consolidated Communications, Inc., St. Louis, MO
Marketing Systems Coordinator
• Project leader for selection and implementation of a sales and marketing software package with implementation in
ten sales branch offices and corporate pricing department using Microsoft Project Management software,
customize and database design, implement system security measures and user setup, report-writing,
development of all training documentation, and end-user training of users on the new software, as well as contract
• System migration preparation of current database
• Participate in sales meetings and provided presentations Key participant with research firms and small groups to
assist with sales and marketing ad campaigns
1988 - 1990
Accounting Clerk II
Systems and Third Party Vendor Experience:
DPI/Prism (AS400), CostGuard (IDI Billing), Nova (Surewest), StellarRAD, Quickbooks, Outlook, LOTUS Notes, Microsoft
Product Suite, Remedy, Marketing and Management Systems (MSM), EDS, Coeur Advantage, FTS (FTS-soft.com), OSG
Billing (Print Vendor), Missouri Business Forms and others.
Teresa L Davis-Green 4