1. D-251, Anupam Garden Country Club Road, Neb Sarai, New Delhi, India-110068 [email_address] www.teachersity.org Contact us:91-11-29536040 Fax :91-11-29536044
2. Our Vision…. Our vision is to Trained, Recruit and empower the most important asset of schools: Teachers. Our Objectives ….. -To provide trained candidate to our clients(schools institutions). -To take high measures in recruitment process and shorten it for the client. -To create better opportunities for our candidate. -To improve personnel relation of our candidate by diagnosing the weakness and strengths. -To render effective services towards client and the candidate. We as TeacherSITY….. TeacherSITY is working with more than 2,000 schools, from over 100 cities. We have office representations in more than 6 locations in India. We are an organization of committed professionals working towards a common goal of Teachers empowerment managed by people who have been associated with education industry with rich experience. Working with schools and Teachers for more than 10 years. We have our own ERD (education research and development ) team who design and develop teachers training program. We have state of art training facilities in India. TeacherSITY…..
5. Our clientele: We have a long list of prestigious schools (approximately 1500+ schools ) as our clients all across India, our major client are based at following locations and our Recruitment and Training program is designed and categorized as per the geographical needs: -New Delhi-Mumbai-Shimla-Chennai-Ludhiana-Chandigarh-Bangalore-Hyderabad-Kolkata-Dehradun And a long list of schools at various locations affiliated with CBSE, ICSE,IB and State Education Boards. A few of the popular Recruitment Categories that are assisted by us: -Dean / Principal -Program Manager -Elementary School Teacher -High School Teacher -Middle School Teacher -School Administrator -Curriculum Designer -And various positions at Management and staff level. Teachers recruitment process is divided further in sub categories as per the subjects: -Hindi -Chemistry -Arts -Geography -English -Mathematics -Music -Biology -Physics -Sports -History -Computers
7. Internal: Referrals External: Portals, Direct, Consultants Receive No of Vacancy & Req. Skills Set /prepare job description) Source the candidates &Send Direct Mailers with Consultant Note Receive Application & Scrutinize Send Interview Call Prepare List of Shortlisted Candidates 2nd level Interviews Selection of Candidate Offer Letter of Appointment Acceptance Receieved Initiate recruitment request Final Interview BackGround Verification Follow Up of candidate Candidate Joins y N The complete Recruitment & Appointment Process…… Written test if Required 1st Level Interviews
8. Break up of Turn Around Time in Recruitment process : Phase Activities Time frame I Role Identification, JD, competency mapping & CV Sourcing 15 days II Initial HR screening / short-listing 2 days Organizing the Preliminary Interviews 4 days Organizing the Final Interviews 4 days De-briefing sessions to take the final decisions 2 days III Preparing the Salary Proposal, Negotiate with the selected candidates & offer closure 6 days
10. Terms and Conditions for Manpower Consulting Services : Fee Structure Upon appointment of the successful candidates the client will pay the following consulting fee for each candidate selected via Advertising / Data base Search/ Search & selection. Taxes and levies as applicable will be extra. Teacher SITY will charge an advance of INR ****** (adjustable against the invoice) the advance is charged at the time of signing the contract before the assignment starts. Teacher SITY will charge a service fee of **** % of the annualized compensation (ACTC) for all the positions Pan India. Cost to the company will include all the fixed component of the salary, all allowances and guaranteed bonus (if any). A Service tax as applicable is charged on the invoice, as per notifications given by the government of India. Please note that Teacher SITY will raise the invoice for service on the day the candidate joins the School, payment for which to be made within 7 days of receiving the invoice. Validity of Contract This Letter of Engagement is valid for 12 months from the date of client acceptance. Guarantee Should a selected candidate voluntarily leave the job during the first 3(three) months of employment, TeacherSITY will endeavor to provide a suitable replacement of the candidate at no additional cost. This is subject to the client having settled our invoice according to the payment terms stated above. It is pertinent that the client understands that TeacherSITY will not offer a replacement for any selected candidate who has been terminated by the client. Incase TeacherSITY is unable to provide a replacement; all payments made by the client to TeacherSITY for the concerned candidate will get debited from the outstanding payments of TeacherSITY.
11. Thank You …… With Regards…. -Mr. Vikas Kumar Asst Vice President –HR Email: email@example.com