1. TAWANDA HAYES
9490 Marquette Road Wales, Michigan 48027
Phone (810) 357-5530
To obtain a challenging position in the financial industry that will enable me to use my organizational skills,
educational background and my ability to work well with people.
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, high volume and fast-paced environment as an
individual or with a team.
• Customer services specialist with versatile skill set with experience in customer service, written and
• Exceptional business understanding and strategic thinking skills with versatile experience in
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as Mainframe, Unisys
System, Card Management System, CBC Application and Lotus Notes.
Customer Oriented. Interpersonal Skills. Verbal and Written communication skills. Detail Oriented. Team
Oriented. Problem Solving Skill. Action-oriented. Communication Skills. Strong Analytical Skills
Comerica Bank Livonia, MI 2012 - Present
Consumer Life Cycle Management
• Responsible for providing operational support for Treasury management products such as TM
Connect Web, TM Connect Desktop, TM Connect File Transfer, CIP, Intellect, PCACH and Web ACH.
• Processing Global Funds Transfer for Treasury management
• Directing and supervising the execution of daily production processes, identify opportunities to
enhance or re-engineer processes to improve quality
• Direct participation in implementing and testing new products and systems in for TM Connect.
• Handleing escalated issues, problematic customers and provide guidance to team members.
• Training employees on new processes, products and systems and assisting team members and
customers with escalated problems and/or questions.
• Developing and maintaining department procedures to comply with any changes in compliance
regulations and federal regulations.
• Maintaining and providing support to internal and external customers inquires, compliance and
• Assisting upper management in maintaining service quality and ensure workflow is completed.
• Monitoring workload distribution within the team to assure service levels are met.
• Maintaining exceptional understanding of federal/state regulations and compliance issues as they
relate to the job.
Comerica Bank Livonia, MI 2000-2012
ECIS- Enterprise -Wide Customer System information
• Managing workflow for Hogan and MoneyNet applications on a daily basis.
• Maintaining Statement Cycle Codes, Bulk File Codes, ARP Statement and Suppress Paper Statements.
2. • Responsible for handling E-Statement, Current Sub Check, REAs, CDAs, IRAs, Foreign Accounts and
• Handing and updating CIS database and Wealth Management Accounts
• Researching and investgating Global Fund Transfers on a daily basis by researching and investigating each
• Daily processing and compiling various statistical reports, researched and analyzing financial statements.
• Setting up Sweep Accounts, Target Balance Accounts, Control Disbursements and Zero Balance Accounts
• Handing Sub Product Changes, Service Charge Type Code, Withholding Code, and Interest Codes
• Daily processing OBD Changes, OD Product Limit, Non-Account Holder Fees, National Accounts Holder
Fees, Exclude Floor Limit Accounts, and Householding Accounts
• Directing and supervising the execution of daily production processes and monitoring workload
distribution within the team to assure service levels are met.
• Handling escalated issues, problematic customers and providing guidance to team members.
• Working on projects and product implementation within Enterprise -Wide Customer System
• Researching and responding to customer issues, compliance, management concerns and bank audit
Comerica Bank 1989-2000
Image Balancer, Check Files, Night End Balancer and Core Balancer
• Balancing customer account utilizing the Unisys System and check files account reconciliation.
• Performing investigations, maintaining logs, verifying entries, bank statement, and tracking
• Balancing corporate and customer accounts processing deferred in-clearing and ECP accounts.
• Processing and maintaining accurate log of check payment and performs account reconciliation.
• Answering more complex questions from internal and external customers to solve problems for
• Maintaining the nightly check balancing accounts for incoming and outgoing checks.
• Assisting in training other colleagues on new processes, products and systems.
• Working knowledge and understanding of banking policies, procedures and regulations as they
relate to check and imaging balancing.
• Sorted and processed incoming mail for depositing per client requirements.
• Posting all types of payments that include auto posting and mail payments.
• Balancing daily posting and preparing daily check deposits.
First of America Bank 1988 – 1989
Repossession Department Secretary Troy
• Recording information about the financial status of customers, and status of collection efforts on
the appropriate servicing system.
• Identifying reason for delinquency and attempting to cure delinquency by assisting customer with
• Writing and mailing correspondence to customers using the appropriate servicing system.
• Taking incoming calls and providing customers support to external customers inquires.
• Providing updates to Loss Mitigation and Recovery Supervisor and upper management as needed.
• Maintaining a basic understanding of bankruptcy laws and complying with the Fair Debt Collection
• Responsible for recovering money owed for delinquent loans and accounts