1. TATIANA ARAUJO
(CEL) (850) 292-5589
Orlando, FL 34786
BNY Mellon- Orlando, FL September 2016 – Current
• Producing accurate and timely reconciliation/valuation of all assigned accounts. Daily Reconciliation of Holdings and Cash.
Cash and accrual accounting. Resolving unusual transaction and accounting discrepancies.
• Responsible for preparing a variety of financial reports, controlling transactions and acting as a liaison between custodian
banks and the company.
• Preparing and sending financial reports to custodian banks, such as Ops Files, SMA Dash, Rec of Recs, SWAPs, AD Hoc
• Ensures expenses, receipts, owner distributions, funding requests, and journal entries are posted accurately
• Monitors and maintains cash balances. Answering Queries from Internal Operations Groups. Demonstrates accuracy and
• Making Corrections to Appropriate Systems. Listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions conducts financial
research, data analysis and interpretation in order to act as a business partner and ensure sound financial decision making.
• Ensuring accurate and timely calculation of account returns. Producing accurate and timely accounting reporting that meets
all requirements agreed to with internal and external stakeholders.
JP Morgan Chase – Tampa, FL March 2008 – August 2016
• Interfaces with internal service partners to advocate client’s needs and solutions.
• Process all ACH, book, and wire transfer activity through various banking websites and ensure proper and timely posting to
• Process payments in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with all Division and Bank wide policies and procedures.
• Prepare account balancing and account activity. Ensure payables and receivables are reconciled on a daily basis.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts and perform journal entries for adjustments as needed. Participate in the month end
closing process by posting banking transactions to the GL to include fees, interest income, gain/loss on investments, dividend
• Resolving unusual transaction and accounting discrepancies. Compares system outputs with daily input verifying for
accuracy and resolves discrepancies.
• Processing internal cash transfer and depositing funds to client’s account.
• Perform and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) as required on department related projects
• Test strategy development, test plan execution, defect management & reporting and sign-off of the enhancements to be
implemented on the website.
• Utilize several systems that are used to perform User Acceptance Testing and defect reporting. Examples are HP Quality
Center, DIB, GX Workflow and Core.
• Perform and lead business analyst activities, such as requirement analysis, business process modeling, and the creation of use
cases, business rules, glossaries, and system diagrams
• Responsible for ensuring all deadlines associated with testing are met as well as ensuring all defects within assigned areas are
reported prior to production deployment with no new issues found post release.
• Act as a senior point of escalation for external and internal LATAM parties.
• Create and provide updates on investigations for non-receipt, debit authorization, amendment, recall request, and same day
cancellation to internal and external clients
• Controlling and Reporting Investigation Inquiries to Management
Citigroup Corporate Investment Banking – Tampa, FL July 2006 – May 2007
International Settlement Specialist
• Supporting primary transactions such as Securities, Trade Settlement and Transfer of Account Transactions.
• Accessing resource and information systems to obtain information that will assist in claim resolution.
• Ensure payables and receivables are reconciled on a daily basis
• Responsible to facilitate trade settlements, resolve failed trade issues and resolve client queries
• Ensure all trades are timely and accurately input into the appropriate client portfolios on a daily basis
• Prepare month-end portfolio. Interact with brokers on trade activity as needed.
2. • Act as a liaison for Client and Operations support departments. Understanding of all corporate action procedures, corporate
action events, and act as a subject matter expert for management, and less experienced associates.
• Approving Corporate Action announcements sent to internal/external clients; approving corporate action instructions sent to
depositories/custodians/sub custodians/agents/brokers; approving FX (Foreign Exchange) and CM (Currency Movements);
and reviewing accuracy of postings to client accounts.
• Perform Data analysis and testing, Direct interactions with large Corporate Clients, Process work/manage ongoing projects as
Assigned by management
University of West Florida – Pensacola, FL January 2003 – May 2006
Graduate School Staff Assistant
• Processing research for instructors. Assist students’ claims
• Assist the Financial Coordinator with filing and submitting paperwork associated with billing, financial aid. To maintain all
necessary financial paperwork associated with student records
• Reviewing, interpreting and analyzing financial statements
Images of Emerald Coast Inc. – Pensacola, FL October 2003 – May 2006
• Preparing monthly financial statements, budgets and reports (expense report, account receivables & payable)
• Processing Account Reconciliation. Ensure payables and receivables are reconciled on a daily basis.
• Reviewing, interpreting and analyzing financial statements
• Processing Payroll
• Report daily and monthly profit paperwork associated with billing.
• Maintaining all necessary financial paperwork associated with customer’s records
University of West Florida – Pensacola, FL University Federal of Pernambuco (UFPE) – Brazil
Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, March 2000
Major: Business Administrator Major: Finance
Minor: Finance Minor: Management
GPA: 3.03 GPA: 3.6
Microsoft and Macintosh Proficient: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel Drawn, Photo Paint, Outlook, QuickBooks, Trial
Works and Page Maker
Foreign Language Skills
Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.