Lic. Susana Aideé Lezama Chávez
Phone: 617-84-17 Cel. 3-19-31-89
YAZAKI. 2014 May - 2015 January
- Warehouse supervisor.
- In charge of inventory accuracy and FIFO.
- Assortment of production lines.
- Kanban’s update and scrap’s recycling
- Monitor the receipt, installation, storage and delivery of various materials according to the
procedures and supervise the taking of physical inventories
- To ensure and promote compliance with the applicable requirements of M.O.T.O. (Japanese quality
- Follow with APQP department new part numbers and supply change.
- Measure performance of the area and staff based on metric set.
- Problem solving.
- SAP for material’s warehouse.
- Coordinating the work of a group of employees engaged in a variety of material handling activities
such as receiving, storage, cycle counts, shipping and material flow lines.
CADIMEX 2007- January - 2008 July.
Master scheduler/and MRO
- In charge to implement new program schedule in Juarez. (PFEP).
- Altogether with holding buyer position.
- MRO knowledge.
- Expedites and follows in-coming raw materials due to shortages or order increases and initiates
special crossings as required to meet production needs.
- In charge of the execution of the Master Production Schedule through MRP (Material Requirements
Planning) in ensuring vendor schedules reflect true material requirements.
- Notifying of issues to pertinent personnel and departments involved.
- Balance the demand to have a level production plan.
- Customer negotiations to avoid shortages.
- Support the continual improvement within ISO/TS 16949 and follows environmental requirements
within ISO 14001.
- Reports all associated expedited in-bound freight costs following premium freight procedure.
- Attends supplier visits to discuss material concerns and to coordinate and improve partnerships.
- In charge of disposition slow moving and obsolete inventories.
CADIMEX 2000-January 2003
- Planning and scheduling functions.
- Supervising shipping product, daily reporting of overall industry performance.
- In charge of supervising: service parts and lost times.
- Meeting with all departments with the purpose of solving problems regarding the disruption of the
schedule in the production area.
- In charge of scheduling two manufacturing companies.
2. - Forecast accuracy.
- Plan and edit the weekly and monthly schedule for production.
- Analyses on hand material inventories and production demands to identify and correct any shortages
or excesses that would negatively impact production schedules and operational costs.
- In charge of the daily production meeting.
- Coordinates with customer for the most effective replenishment actions to finish goods shortages in
- Receiving and processing customer orders via EDI directly.
- Experience in the automotive industry with customers such as GM, Ford, DAIMLER, Harley
- Conduct Materials Launch Readiness review as part of APQP process.
AUTOELECTRONICA DE JUAREZ. 1994-Feb. 2000
- Plan and edit the weekly and monthly schedule for production.
- Co-work with engineering department to review and analyse BOM'S structure to avoid materials
- Customer negotiations regarding scheduling changes and experience in dealing with the customer
and maintain positive relations.
- Confers with production personnel and engineering to resolve problems affecting production
- Assure 100% on-time deliveries to external customers: ASN report and ASN’s transmission.
- To supervise shipping finished goods.
- Responsible for the delivery of raw material.
- In charge of shipping documentation to driver, customs and customer.
- Attends weekly meetings and dispositions rejected materials.
- Analyses on hand inventory levels against projected requirements to identify excess and obsolete
- Support the procurement team on material planning
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for requesting, monitoring, and measuring our carriers and logistics of shipments of
finished goods (Toluca assembly industry).
- Responsible for checking and answering customer websites. Experience with the use of customer
portals Chrysler (COVISINT).
- Receives and responds to customer inquiries and complaints relating to production shipments.
- Tool crib and MRO knowledge.
- Supervising the warehouse team to provide components on time at production lines.
- In charge to develop and implement plan to improve inventory accuracy to 99.8%.
- Cycle count.
- In charge F.I.F.O.
- Support quality department with PMC graphics.
- Support annual inventory.
- Responsible reporting discrepancies RDR reports based on the information that is transferred from
the area of receipts of material, in order to coordinate at El Paso for adjustments in the system and
authorization and delivery of material has.
- Keep updated and implemented EMS system board and storage.
- Responsible for communicating the inputs and outputs of material in its inventory system and
register them with adequate control.
- Controls negative movements (transfers) of raw materials within the warehouse and take concrete
actions for resolution.
3. - Ensure discipline staff to any movement of physical material to be translated into a virtual movement
without exception system.
- Update operation procedures regarding documentation of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems.
- Active Participation in recognition committees and attends meetings to evaluate the performance of
- Knowledge and experience of working with MRP.
UTCJ 2010 January - 2015 January
Classes in: Oral and written expression I and II; Business negotiation; Industrial Organization; Sociocultural
Education I, II , III, IV; Integrative I and II; Organizational structure; Time management; Fundamentals of
global trade I and II; High performance teams; Project management; Market research; Research techniques
applied to the classification.
Instituto Tecnológico de Cd. Juárez:
Bachelor Degree in Business administration 1988-1993.
Universidad Regional del Norte:
Master degree in Educational Strategy 2011-2013.
-Excellent communication, ability to measure and analyze processes, proactive and stress handling, sense of
urgency, leadership, being able to work under pressure, self-motivated.
-Quality knowledge. -ISO 14000 -Humanity Resources
-PMC. -SCORE -Kanban
-QS9000. ISOTS/16949 -Security Order and clean. -MMOG
-Teams of work guided. -Planning Strategy.
-Auto directed equipment. -Lean manufacturing
-Methodological tools for meaningful learning. (diploma degree).
Excel, Word, Power Point, MRP (AS400 CMI), SMART, SAP, AFES (MRO).
English: Speak fluently and read/write with high proficiency