28. The best brands have powerful brand champions and brand guardians behind them.
31. Building Brand Loyalty When consumers’ expectations and feelings about a brand are continually met or exceeded, they become loyal to it, knowing it will continue to meet those feelings and expectations in the future. They develop confidence , trust , and security in the brand and choose it over other brands.
32. Brand loyalty can evolve into a cult brand. Cult brands are loved by specific groups of die-hard brand loyalists.
53. Establish your core branded online destination. Blog Facebook LinkedIn YouTube Twitter Flickr SlideShare Exec Tweets Page Your Group Ads Other Groups Your Group Other Groups Answers Twellow Profile Sample Business Social Media Presence
65. The 80-20 Rule For every 20% of self-promotional content you produce, create 80% that is not self-promotional.