1. Flat 3,41 Catford Hill
London SE6 4NU
I am an articulate professional with first-class interpersonal and communication skills. I work well under pressure and I am
able to prioritise tasks to meet set turn around targets either working alone, as part of a team and supervise a small team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people;
• Good Project administration skills
• Good IT skills – Competent at using a range of packages including Microsoft Office, Great Plains, Sun, Oracle.
Prince2 certified (Foundation): 2007
CIPP level one (Ongoing)
BA (Hons) Business Studies degree, 2:2, 2002.
B Sc Chemistry University of Jos Nigeria 1996
G.C.S.E - Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Economics
Jan 2011 to date Reed Managed Services
Payroll Specialist (using Oracle)
• Processing weekly payroll for 2000 Temps
• Updating and maintaining payroll schedules associated with Payroll Supervisor Procedures
• Updating various excel spreadsheets, daily, weekly and on ad hoc basis for payroll reconciliations
• Producing daily, weekly reports, as required by senior management an other departments and companies of Reed
• Weekly analysis and reconciliation of payrolls run.
• Transmitting daily, weekly Bacs, payslip HMRC files
• Receiving EDI files and transmitting EDI files to and from HMRC in the correct formats.
• Assisting in yearly transmission of and IHMRC files
• Assisting IT Projects in implementing new systems for oracle payroll
• Maintaining issue logs for the development team
• Assisting in Tax year end and implementation of Start of tax Year procedures
• Ensuring P60s are produced according to the HMRC regulations
• Ensuring department is up to date with HMRC legislations
• Resolving overpayment issues.
• Assisted in the implementation of pension auto enrolment and RTI processes.
• Running the weekly pensions processes and ensuring files are transmitted to (NEST) the external pension
SUNMOLA ADEYEMO mcipp
2. Dec 2009 to Jan 2011 Reed Managed Services
Temporaries Payroll Administrator (using Oracle)
• Ensuring Temporary Workers are set up accurately on the system
• Daily ensuring Tax documents are accurately and promptly processed and applied on to the system.
• Ensuring SMP, SPP claims are accurately processed in accordance with HMRC regulations and prompt payment
• Processing Statutory Sick pay Claims in accordance with HMRC regulations and making prompt payments.
• Processing Court Orders received for temporary workers and ensuring deductions are accurately made from their
wages and monitored to final payment.
• Dealing promptly with queries over the phone and in writing.
• Processing and paying temporary staff expenses according to HMRC and companies regulations (taxable and non
• Chasing up queried expenses over the phone and in writing
July 2008 to Nov 2009 Reed Managed Services
Payroll and HR Projects Assistant (Oracle)
• Assisting in co-ordinating phase projects that arise within the department.
• Liaising with our customers/stakeholders to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of their projects.
• Co-ordinating meetings and liaising with IT department to ensure smooth running of each project phase
• Ensuring project plan and specifications abide within business policies and legislations
• Drawing up project plan with considerable timings and contingencies.
• Maintaining a daily log of work carried out
• Maintaining a log of phase issues
• Implementing all the required functional changes and business requirements to Oracle test environment (UAT)
• Preparing data required for testing and gathering information from oracle payroll and HR records.
• Run all payroll processes on test environment as would be carried out on the live system
• Check output logs accurately, highlighting errors omissions and questionable results.
• Carrying out extensive testing on each change made to Oracle test environment.
• Ensuring all highlighted issues is dealt with thoroughly by the IT department.
• Gathering evidence that all changes made to the system have been applied and function accurately.
• Implementing all certified changes on to the live system
• Maintaining a Functional change document for each phase
• Creating a Software release document for distribution to customers/stakeholders for awareness to changes made.
May 2006 to July 2008 IMPRINT PLC
Accounts Payable and Banking Administrator (Navision)
• Assisted in maintaining all purchase ledger functions for Imprint Plc, Morgan Mckinley, Accreate(Dublin), ECHM
(Amsterdam and London), Windsor and the Northern offices.
• Coding, posting and processing invoices on to the system.
• Liaising with suppliers as well as members of staff at all levels dealing with their complex invoicing queries.
• Posting journals and inter company journals.
• Processing staff expenses for London, Windsor, Amsterdam Dublin and Northern offices in accordance to the
HMRC and the company’s policies.
• Processing American Express credit card expenses for the company and Directors.
• I also process ABN AMRO credit card expenses for the Amsterdam office.
• Processing petty cash for all offices in the group and monthly reconciling the account.
• Running and making monthly multicurrency payment runs electronically and manual cheque payment for the Dublin
• Reviewing aged creditors on a monthly basis.
• Monitoring bank balances and ensuring transfers are made as and when required.
• Daily bank reconciliations of the company’s six main bank accounts, which includes two Euro accounts.
Nov 2004 to Apr 2006 AJILON GROUP
Senior Payroll Administrator
• Ensuring all contractors are properly set up on our payroll system as PAYE, Ltd and umbrella companies. This
involves liaising with consultants and thoroughly checking documents submitted by contractors in accordance with
the companies house regulations.
• Ensuring electronic timesheets are correctly entered on to the system.
• Collating, processing and making weekly payroll payments PAYE and Ltd Companies electronically.
• Manual and electronic PAYE tax calculations.
• Processing third party client payments.
• Resolving overpayments and underpayments.
• Assisted in the implementation of new payroll processes
• Scheduled meetings with project team and testing the new system
• Co-ordinating all user training sessions for the new system
• Prepared the user manual tailored to answer the frequently asked questions by new users.
June 2003 to Oct 2004 ADMIRABLE CHRICTON
Finance Officer (contract) (Access)
• Led on the clearing of backlog in the finance department within a given deadline.
• Liaised with contactors to get all invoices owed by the company.
• Liaised with senior management to request authorisation for payments and sort out queried invoices.
• Co-ordinated the posting of invoices on to the system and payment of authorised invoices
• Assisted the financial accountant in collating a new coding system for different departments within the company,
and posting journals to clear all outstanding accounts.
• Reconciled the company’s bank accounts.
• Documented all changes and created a filing system for easy location of documents
• Co-ordinated meetings with departmental heads to communicate the new coding system
• Prepared a manual to make coding easy for departmental heads
Dec 2001 to Apr 2003 ROYAL COLLEGE OF GENERAL PRACTITIONERS
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Great Plains)
• Ensuring the smooth running of the Purchase ledger department
• Ensuring invoices are posted on to the system by the accounts payable clerk
• Ensuring invoices are authorised and coded properly
• Checking and processing staff expenses.
• Running a weekly Cheque run payment for suppliers and staff.
• Daily bank reconciliation
• Posting journals as part of management accounts reconciliations.
• Assisted in implementing BACS payment system.
• Created a BACS payment procedure manual.
• Trained other members of staff on using the system.
Hobbies and interests
Cooking, organising events and travelling