1. SUNIL KUMAR. T
To pursue a highly challenging career in the field of Finance, Accounts &
Taxation, Where I would apply my knowledge, experience and ideas to develop high
calibre professional skill and effective management technique by proactive research and
development activities to ensure protection of interest of industry and emerge as a good
Qualification College University/
MBA KSOU KSOU 2015-16 61.03 First
B.Com BNM Degree
2007-10 64.61% First
P.U.C BNM PU
Karnataka 2005-2007 72.33% First
SSLC SNHS Karnataka 2004-2005 71.04% First
Working as Sr. Accounts executive in Semler Research Center Pvt Ltd.
Worked for 3 months experience as an accounts assistant with CA firm (contract).
Company: Semler Research Center Private Limited (19th
Oct 2011 to Till Date).
Working as a Sr. Executive - Finance & Accounts.
Having 4.6 year working experience in SAP B1 Software.
1) Accounting all vouchers (Purchase, Sales, Receipts, Payments, Credit Card Bills &
Cash Vouchers for Head office & Subsidiary Branch).
Good in accounting process & functions.
2) Handling Cash, Bank, Foreign currency & day to day Cash ledger.
3) Ledger reconciliation at Vendors & Customers level for Payments & Receipts.
4) Raising sales invoice based on sales order for Milestone Achieved.
5) Handling all branch accounting ledgers.
6) Timely Follow-up with Branch for Fund Management & Other accounting
completion to ensure Smooth flow of operation.
7) Maintaining invoice register to record all sales invoice & payment against the
8) Maintaining all documents between Head office & Branch office.
9) Preparing debit note for reimbursement from clients towards pass-through
10) Preparing travel schedules & timely follow up for travel advance & settlements.
11) Maintaining Tracker for vehicle insurance renewal & Ensures to renew the
insurance with-in the expiry of the period.
12) Negotiating with AMC’s for Foreign Currency Purchases towards Employees
1) Making day to day vendor payments through online & off-line.
2) Bank Reconciliation Statements for all Banks on daily basis.
3) Coordinating with Bankers for Inward & Outward remittance.
4) Negotiating with banker for Conversion rate for Inward Remittance.
5) Maintaining the Tracker for conversion rate Gain/Loss against payments &
6) Preparing documents & schedule to collect FIRC & Maintaining the Tracker.
7) Preparing Debtors outstanding for banker’s confirmation on monthly basis.
8) Transferring funds to branch office towards branch expenses.
3. 9) Making payments towards employee’s reimbursement.
10) Coordinating with CA towards getting form 15CB for Forex payments.
11) Generating Form 15CA by using form 15CB.
12) Coordinating & submitting the documents with Bank’s for Forex payment towards
Import of Capital goods & Raw Materials.
13) Ensures Timely Submission of Bill of Entry to Bank against Import of Materials.
AR & AP Reporting:
1) Delivering outstanding analysis ageing report for Receivables & Payables on
weekly basis to share with the Management & Other BD teams.
2) Preparing the schedule for collection report against projections to share with the
3) Timely follow-up with BD teams to ensure 100% collection against projected
4) Coordinating with Procurement team to ensure outstanding dues shall not be above
For Head Office & Subsidiary Branch- Singapore
1) Preparing expense provision against revenue recognized on monthly basis.
2) Reconciling with Actual expenses as per books & Provision created.
3) Reviewing & correcting the expenses ledger to ensure expenses debited to
4) Outstanding expenses schedule to create the provision against bills not received.
5) Cash-flow report for Head office & Subsidiary Branch in Singapore for Monthly
6) Vendor’s ageing report, customer’s receivables, AR & AP summary, major
4. 1) Preparing the Project wise profitability for all the projects.
2) Updating the Revenue & Costing for all projects.
3) Scrutinizing the Ledger for reconciliation.
1) Preparing & Reviewing Schedules for TDS to make monthly payments. & to give
Inputs for monthly MIS.
2) Preparing Service tax schedule for payments, MIS & for QPR Returns.
3) Preparing VAT Schedule for monthly returns.
4) Remitting Monthly ESI to the department.
5) Maintaining Asset register with actual depreciation at the year end.
6) Having Knowledge about Salary, PF, ESI, Gratuity calculation.
Excise & Customs.
1) Preparing Procurement Certificate, Duty Calculation Sheet, Note to File, Bond
Register, for import of Goods from other countries.
2) Submitting the Documents with Central excise department for getting approval to
clear the shipment under 100% EOU facility.
3) Coordinating with Clearing House Agent to clear the shipment after obtaining the
4) Maintaining the Tracker for shipment clearance report.
5) Preparing & Submitting Re-warehousing certificate & bonding certificate after
receipt of material from customs.
6) Getting approved for bond register from Central Excise Department.
7) Maintaining the Bond register to track the actual available balance.
1) Maintaining employees Bank account details for salary processing.
2) Submitting Resigned employees PF form to EPF office with necessary Documents
(Form 5 & Form 10).
3) Coordinating with bank towards account opening for New Employees.
5. 4) Maintaining employees FBP document for Reimbursement.
5) Follow up for companies Vehicle insurance renewal as & when required.
1) Having Experience in Purchase Related Activities in SAP Software.
2) Creation of Purchase order, GRN & Goods issue note in SAP.
3) Having experience in inventory management in SAP Software.
4) Entering data & preparing closing stock report with physical report.
5) Accounting inward material against purchase invoice.
Company: KG Gupta & Co, CA FIRM June 2010-Aug 2010
Entering Data into Tally ERP
Preparing journal, Ledger.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENT.
Successful Implementation SAP B1 Software.
Awarded as “STAR PERFORMER -2014-15” in recognition of Achievement &
Striving for outperformance in the department.
Received the Appreciation Cheque from User department for Providing Five year’s
multiple data into a Consolidation form.
Successfully Renewed Bond Register of the company to clear the shipments
without duty payment.
Into the Process of Re-implementation the SAP Software with Customized report
which gives consolidated MIS reports to Management.
Captian of Internal Cricket team.
6. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION & STRENGTH
MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Hard-work till reach the goals.
Eager to learn new things.
Responsible attitude & sincere.
Updating knowledge on all statutory compliance.
Date of Birth : 1st May, 1990
Father Name : Thammiah M
Address : #49, 1st Floor, 2nd Main, 5th Cross
Deepanjali nagar, Mysore road, Bengaluru 560026
Languages Known : English (Read, Write, Speak)
: Kannada (Read, Write, Speak)
: Hindi (Read, write)
Hobbies : Listening to Music, Watching TV, and Playing All types of Games,
Reading Story books, chatting,
I do hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my
knowledge and belief.