5. • Automation of existing manual,
Changing from Analog to digital
• Use of digital technologies,
creating a digital culture.
• Transformation of Business
Activities, establishing business
in Internet based platforms.
7. The process of converting information into
a digital format, in which the information is
organized into bits.
It is called digital representation .
It simply means the conversion of analog
source material into a numerical / digital
8. Digital transformation involves using
digital technologies to remake a
process to become more efficient or
effective. The idea is to use
technology not just to replicate an
existing service in a digital form, but
to use technology to transform that
service into something significantly
9. A genuine digital transformation project involves
fundamentally rethinking business models and
processes, rather than tinkering with or enhancing
traditional methods. Digitalisation is not, as is
commonly suggested, simply the implementation
of more technology systems and services.
Digital transformation should create something
new: that might be an improvement to customer
experience, streamlining the supply chain, or using
insights from data to offer new products.
10. • Reduced costs / Lower Risk
• Improved customer satisfactions
• Consolidated operations
• Competitive advantage
• More customer-centric focus
• New products / services
• Accurate market segmentation
• Universal customer experience
• Right Information at right time
Benefits of Digitalisation