1. Sukhbeer Kaur Jaiswal
Permanent Address Email Local Address
I-1639 email@example.com 204,Vedic Appartment
Hindalco Plant II Contact No
Renukoot, Sonebhadra +91 8750483787
To work in a Dynamic and growth stimulating environment which provide opportunities to utilize and enhance my
skill. I look forward to be an asset to your organization and to move higher echelons of professional carrier.
• Self-driven, result-oriented & quick adaptor of change processes.
• Adept with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Effective communicator with good interpersonal relationship builder.
• Keen learner with constant zest to develop competencies through inclusive floor experience
3.11 years of Experience in Talent Acquisition,recruitment in IT/Non- IT
Recruitment,Telecom/Manufacturing/Oil Industry,Engineering Industry etc
Have a great exposure in Sourcing through different channels like References,head hunting, Job Portals
(Monster, Naukri, etc) and Dealing service for end-to-end recruitment cycle at volume hiring.
Clients – Godrej & Boyce(28 Division), Emami, Lanco, TCS,HCL Infosystem ,TATA Power,Tata Voltas,
Tata BP Solar,Jubiliant,Thermax, Titan, Wienerberger, Golden Gate Properties, Prisha Properties,
Bhuvana Infra projects, sriram groups,Excel Crop care etc
• Man Management: - Personal function like screening of resume as well as performance appraisal
• Maintain Records: - maintaining records related to only hr records as like leave book, wages register, attendance
• Attendance register.Sourcing right candidates as per client’s requirement using different Search- techniques viz.
Job Portals (like Monster, Naukri), Head – Hunting, References etc.
• Job posting on different job portals.
• For middle and higher level positions for esteemed organizations.
Recruitment & Selection:
• Screening the Data Bank (Job Posting Response)
• Short listing of CV's as per client's requirement
2. • Taking preliminary round of interview
• Scheduling interviews of short-listed candidates with clients and taking feedback for the same
• Client interaction through requirement gathering and analysis
• Matching candidate's skills as per the requirement
• Managing client relations
• Maintaining MIS to generate reports on recruitment
• Managing the database of the company
Responsible for managing the quality standards, relevancy and accuracy of the work done
1. Organization: Elite Placements [Since June 11 to Till Date]
Role: HR Executive – Recruitments now Promoted as Sr.Hr Executive from Jan 2013 to till date
The company is one of the leading HR and manpower recruitment service provider for FMCD, FMCG,
Automobile, Power, Energy,IT, Construction, Real Estate, Retail,Agriculture etc.
• Source, screen and identify the most qualified candidates for utilizing the Internet search such as monster.com,
• Handled the complete Recruitment Life Cycle - Sourcing - (Naukri, Monster, Social Networking Sites -)
Screening of the profiles, Scheduling interviews, Candidates Tracking, Follow-ups and Reference checks.
• Possess strong technical business acumen and understanding of technical and non technical requirements; deep
sourcing skills and experience sourcing prospective candidates and excellent candidate assessment skills.
• Responsible for the formulation of job description & job specification.
• Posting jobs and fetching resumes from job portals.
• Scrutinizing resumes according to the skill set requirement. Short listing suitable candidates against requirements
and taking telephonic interview.
• Briefing candidates regarding the job description, company profile and career perspective.
• Sending letter of job opportunity and interview call letter.
• Taking references and building a long-term relationship with candidates
• Resume mining, database management, maintaining MIS to trace the bottleneck situation.
• Functioning as a single point contact for candidate’s right from the rotations to till their on boarding.
• Participate and be a part of client discussion to understand the nuance of technical requirement.
• Complete Responsibility for the walk-in Interview.Coordinating for joining formalities of new recruits.
• Conducted presentation about different policies, procedures and systems.
• Issued offer, joining and confirmation letters.
• Ensured the completion of joining formalities.
3. • Sourcing qualified candidates- database mining and internet searching, screening/assessing candidates,
negotiating salary/pay, contract terms with candidates, background checking, scheduling/coordinating
interviews, follow-up with candidates, making offers, and processing paperwork etc.
• Full life cycle IT solutions recruiting experience with Strong Technical Recruiting expertise.
• Done recruitments for various geographies majorly for India.
• A passion for professional ethics and adherence to company core value cares about people and gets results.
• Extensive experience in working on various Job portals and Networking sites Understanding thoroughly the
internal recruitment need of present and future needs.
• Extensive search of candidate profiles through internet, referrals and registered database.
• Scanning of CV according to the job specification and requirement.
• Conducting the face to face round of interview of candidates.
• Conducting Technical test of candidates.
• Conducting Campus Hiring, Job Fair and managing the entire process.
• Delivering daily, weekly and monthly reports on recruitment related information to identify issues and
• Liaise with candidates and clients to arrange interviews for the clients.
• Ensure closure of positions within target hire date through rigorous follow-ups and coordination with the client.
• Maintaining the database of all candidates.
• Making Reports for monitoring the daily work, weekly work and monthly work schedule.
• Draft a technical mail (Job Description).
• Follow up with Offered candidates and check on their joining details.
• Extending Offer Letter to selected candidates.
• Scheduling interviews by coordinating with the panel and candidate.
• Updating the status of interview in the data base.
• Following up with the candidates till he comes on board.
• Updating data and rolling out offer letters from People soft
• Interaction with the clients and also attend (concalls) conducted by clients.
Talent Acquisition, Volume hiring, Contract & Perm recruitment, Non IT recruitment from front-line to middle
Management of end to end recruitment process.
Educational & Professional Development
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management) 2009-2011
IIMT Gr.Noida U.P. Approved By A.I.C.T.E with 85%
Bachelor of Commerce
Lucknow University 2006- 2009 with 60%
CBSE Board –KDKVM Renukoot U.P with 67% 2006
CBSE Board –KDKVM Renukoot U.P 2004 with 64%
4. COMPUTER SKILLS:
Computer knowledge with MS office & Internet skills.
• Sound understanding of Windows Application, windows 8,MS-Office Suit & Internet Applications.
Summer internship project on Training and Development of Hindalco from Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Name: Sukhbeer Kaur Jaiswal
Marital Status Married
Language known: English, Hindi, Punjabi
I declare that all the above information is true to the best of my knowledge, if given a change I will try to prove
up to the expectation.
Place: Gurgaon (Sukhbeer Kaur Jaiswal)