I learnt that there’s no
shortcut to success. Only
sheer hard work will get you
where you want to be.
Moreover, it’s important to
love what you do and work
towards your goal with great
focus and determination.”
. -Vijay Shekhar Sharma
• One97 runs Paytm, India’s largest digital goods marketplace .
• One97 Communications Ltd. is India’s leading mobile internet
• Headquartered in New Delhi.
• One97 also invests in early stage mobile companies through the
One97 Mobility Fund (OMF).
• India’s largest mobile marketplace & payment platform.
• They have 200 million registered users.
• Started by offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments and
today it offers a full marketplace to consumers on its mobile app and
emerged to be among top e- commerce businesses.
• Paytm is one single place for all your bill payment requirements
Mobile Bill Payments Post-Paid / Pre-Paid Landline / Internet Bills DTH
/ Cable Network Electricity Bills Gas / Water Bills,
• Decide what to purchase, search across all verticals, place the order,
pay the amount using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking or COD,
receive the order, return if not satisfied.
• To keep things at ease, you can also use Paytm Wallet.
• The world is increasingly mobile, people want access from wherever
they are, whenever they need.
• At Paytm, you have the option of recharging and shoping from
whenever, anywhere and are equipped with a secure online wallet
called Paytm Cash.
• Everyone has a distinctive taste of his own and Paytm offers what
consumers exactly needed.
• Target segment includes all the internet users and smartphone users.
• Keeping in mind the global mobile world, Paytm is compatible with
all possible platforms including Android, BBM, iOS and Windows.
• Its major competitors are Freecharge, Flipkart, Amazon, ebay,
Snapdeal, Mobikwik etc
• Paytm has edge over its competitors in many aspects.
• Huge population in the target segment.
• Early mover advantage.
• Simple and credible process of payment.
• More number of merchants and users than any other competitors.
• Universal compatibility of app and website in all platforms.