1. 1. Digital marketing is driving business growth Forrester Research estimates that by 2018, almost half (44%) of all EU retail sales will be digital or digitally influenced.
2. 2. And executives expect the largest share of their digital growth in the coming years to be from digital customer engagement. Source: The Digital Tipping Point: McKinsey Global Survey Results, McKinsey & Company Source | The Digital Tipping Point: McKinsey Global Survey Results, McKinsey & Company
3. 3. “By 2017, CMO’s are expected to spend more on IT than CIO’s.” - Laura McLellan, Research VP, Gartner That puts a lot of pressure on CMO’s, especially as their role is rapidly becoming more complex and technology-based.
4. 4. Because when it comes to customer experience, customers have high expectations regardless of touch point.
5. 5. Source | Forrester Research, European Cross-Channel Retail Sales Forecast, 2013 to 2018 Customers know what they want, when and where they want it, and they expect retailers to engage with them every step of the way. Why is this important?
6. 6. Because cross-channel retail sales are expected to reach €920 billion by 2018.
7. 7. So what are they looking for? A consistent customer experience across all retail touch points Helped by knowledgeable sales advisors Access to rich, detailed product information
8. 8. Sounds like a lot of work. How do retailers achieve this?
9. 9. Merge digital insights with in-store physical experiences. Because one bad customer experience in one touch point affects how they feel about the brand as a whole.
10. 10. Companies must address key organisational issues before digital can have a truly transformative impact on their business.
11. 11. When retailers depend on silos of teams, data, and processes, it makes it extremely difficult to scale, optimise and measure KPIs
12. 12. Systems need to be fully integrated to provide insights across all retail touch points
13. 13. Everyone needs to be able to access information [employees & customers] So they can be confident in what they’re selling and whom they’re selling to
14. 14. Because customers want to know what assortments you have, what products are in stock and where, what they look and feel like, what other customers are saying and buying, product recommendations and more
15. 15. Simplify merchandising by centralising all of this information to meet customers' expectations.
16. 16. Stibo Systems provides the foundation for digital commerce between brands and their consumers. Here, let me show you how.
17. 17. Easily configure personalised dashboards, saved searches, user-defined work processes and preferences to provide focus on what matters most
18. 18. View the health of your products with our completeness indicator And gain actionable insight on key metrics
19. 19. Streamline the on-boarding and management of supplier information
20. 20. Synchronise product information and digital assets across all channels to improve efficie