1. Stacia Jay
8005 Tyne Fell Court Cell: 903-539-1173
Antelope, California 95843 Email: email@example.com
Strong, proactive, and independent Administrative Assistant with over ten years of experience focused on elite results and client
satisfaction. Confident, organized and high energy professional with an infectious enthusiasm for growth. A skilled communicator, able
to maintain cultural sensitivity and able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks, staying under calm pressure.
•Excellent verbal communication
•Client satisfaction; guest relations
•MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); MAS; CRM
• Staff motivator; team building
• Highly adaptable to new environments
• Committed to quality and service
National Academy of Sports Medicine 07/2012-07/2013
American Public University – Sports & Health Sciences 11/2011-11/2012
• Track record for meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
• Greeted up to 30 clients per day, managing rapport and smooth communication with each one.
• Collaborated with upper management to ensure the delivery of positive, efficient, high-quality service.
• Promoted to Team Lead after only six months in position to support current staff, train new staff and co-lead training seminars of up
to 40 employees with new policies and procedures appropriate with the time and staff.
Agua Serena Spa Indian Wells, CA
Lead Concierge 02/2015 – 10/2015
• Provided high quality customer service to elite clientele via phone, email, and/or chat
• Research and fulfill interesting customer requests that include up to dining, travel, entertainment, recreation, etc.
• Held accountable for all customer interaction and service
Daniel’s DKI Palm Desert, CA
Administrative Assistant 07/2014 – 02/2015
• Dispatched technicians while managing multiple phone calls
• Created and put together weekly team meetings for the office
• Maintained duties with MAS & CRM under high office pressure
Private Household Sacramento, CA
Nanny/Childcare Provider 10/2011 – 06/2014
• Primary caregiver; family event planner
• Created and maintained a steady schedule for the children
• Encouraged creative activities including educational field trips
• Responsible for preparing all meals including budgetery oversight
Marshall & Swift/Boeckh Tyler, TX
CSR/Data Entry Specialist 01/2010 – 04/2011
• Promoted to Assistant Supervisor after 6 months in position
• Enhanced company reputation by maintaining and surpassing set goals
• Created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with regular customers
Starbucks Corporation Tyler, TX
Barista 05/2006 – 03/2009
• Provided coaching for staff to enhance staff development
• Achieved customer satisfaction for maintaining positive work in a high-demand environment
• Handled guest complaints while maintaining a positive dining experience for all restaurant patrons