• “From the Himalayas to the Indian Ocean, the land of Billion
• Being the 7th Largest country and the worlds biggest democracy.
India is home to worlds Highest mountain ranges “ The
• A nation which is known for its linguistic diversity where we have
over 19,000 different languages
• India’s nation flag, “Trianga” is a symbol of country’s rich history,
diverse culture and unity in diversity. It’s a source of Pride and
honor for the people of India.
3. Land Of Divine Power
• A Diverse tapestry of Believes and Traditions.
• India, a country where there are almost the same number of
Gods as the population of United States of America.
• Being this Secular, India houses a Year-Round Celebration of
• Working for a Bank in India, you’d get more Federal Holidays
than paid Holidays because of all the various festivals that
people in India celebrate.
• Thus, India got the name of “Colorful India” because of all the
9. A Global Growing
• One of the fastest growing country in
the world with a GDP of almost 3
trillion with an average annual growth
rate of 7% over the past decade
• India is the 4th largest holder of foreign
exchange reserve in the world
10. Backbone of Indian
• Agriculture in India contributes to 17% of total
• Ranking second in the world in terms of wide
range of products.
• Agriculture is the primary source of income of
over 58% of rural household of India.
• Despite of all this India still lacks the proper
infrastructure for agriculture, but there is
tremendous possibility of growth
• India is the la
• India is the largest Exported of Mango
in the world.
• Also, being the largest exported of
spices across the world India exports
approx. 1,150,000 tones of spices
12. Investments in
• The Indian stock market is the 10th largest
in the world by market capitalization
• It’s one of the oldest stock market in Asia
which started in 1875.
• Rapid growth has been observed with an
increase of 100% from 2020 to its current
• With about 1.3 billion people only 5% to
6% pay the taxes. So just imagine if 1.3
billion used to pay the taxes how much
would the government generate as
• India is 3rd in the list of countries with
most billionaires with 177 of them just
behind USA(724) and China(698)
14. To infinity and
• India has a rich history in space exploration
and has made significant contribution to the
• In 2021, India became the first nation to
launch 104 satellites into the orbit with a
• India’s ‘Mission Mangal’ (Mars) was launched
in 2013 which is a record of its own when
India became the only country to do it in the
• Currently, they are studying more about the
sun and also planning to do the “Chandrayaan
-3” to study the unvisited parts of moon.
15. Tying the Knot
• A Sacred institution, which are a grand
affair, with multiple ceremonies and ritual
spanning several days.
• Arranged marriage are still significant in
India with 90% of marriages are arranged
while only 10% of marriages are love
• But again, the because it’s a ritual the
divorce rate in India is a staggering low of
1% compared to 38% of USA.
• The Costliest and biggest wedding in
India were of about 100 million dollars
and it was of Mukesh Ambani’s
• And he has 2 other sons, and both the
son’s weddings were also costed
nearly 100 million dollars.
17. Impact of Sports
• Sports in India plays has led to the
positive side of spreading the effects and
benefits of health and fitness.
• Sports helped bring togetherness
between nations and people in India.
• Economic effects are also not to be
neglected as the sports bring a lot of
revenue from all over the world.
18. A religion we
• Indians worship cricketers and love
the sport of cricket.
• 9 out of 10 person loves to play and
• Even though India is famous of many
other sports, but cricket is in