This Digital Marketing presentation will help you learn why Digital Marketing is important, what is Digital Marketing, what are the different types of Digital Marketing and customer lifecycle in Digital Marketing. Digital marketing is the act of promoting products or services with the help of digital devices or technology. In digital marketing, marketers can promote their campaigns on search engines, social media platforms, emails, mobile apps, etc. Now let's get started and learn digital marketing in details on how can someone use these channels to promote their products.
Below are the topics we will be discussing in the presentation:
1. Why is Digital Marketing important?
2. What is Digital Marketing?
3. Types of Digital Marketing
4. Customer lifecycle in Digital Marketing
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email, and mobile marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Learn more at https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training