2. Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti
Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It
is a subsidiary of Japanese automobile and motorcycle
manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation
Key People : R. C. Bhargava (Chairman)
Kenichi Ayukawa (MD & CEO)
Number of employees:12,900 (2015)
Parent Company :Suzuki Motor Corporation
3. • The historical assembly.The first lot of Maruti cars assembled
• Prime Minister, Mrs. Indira Gandhi gives
away the keys of the first Maruti 800 to the
first customer, Mr. Harpal Singh -Dec, 1983.
• India's first iconic MUV - November 1984, Indian roads witness
the Iconic Omni.
• India's first off roader, the invincible Maruti Gypsy is launched
in Dec, 1985.
• India's first luxury sedan, Maruti 1000, launched in 1990
• India's first premium hatchback- 'ZEN' in 1993
• The Indian sedan gets a new look Esteem was launched in 1994.
4. • Maruti Care on wheels - Maruti launches India's first 24 hour-
On-road service in May, 1996.
• The first car company in India, to start a customer care centre
• Suzuki Motor Corporation acquires majority stake in MUL in
• Maruti ranks 91 in Forbes Magazine's list of the World's 200
Most Reputable Companies. In the automotive sector, Maruti
ranked 7th in the world, in the year 2005
• Maruti Udyog Limited is renamed Maruti Suzuki India Limited in
• Maruti launched A-star, world's 5th strategic model in Nov,
5. • Maruti celebrates 25 years of delivering excellence on Dec 14,
• Maruti rolls out the 1 millionth car in 1 year on 23rd March ,
• Maruti Suzuki ranked no.1 in customer satisfaction for
an unprecedented 13th time in a row (JD Power
Customer Satisfaction Index Study conducted in 2012).
6. • Maruti Finance
• Maruti Insurance
• Maruti AutoCard
• Maruti Genuine Accessories
• Maruti Genuine Parts
• Maruti Driving School
• Institutional Customers
• N2N leasing and fleet management
• Maruti True Value
7. • Maruti Finance helps customers realize their dream
of owning a car, with ideal finance deals suited for
the customers, right at the dealership. Starting from
choosing the right financier, until the completion of
loan formalities, we are there for our customers at
every step of the auto finance process
• One stop shop for customers’ needs
• Wide Choice of financier
• Special offers and benefits
• Creating customer delight
8. • Maruti Insurance Broking Private Limited are
Insurance Brokers licensed by IRDA. They take care
of all your car insurance needs on a single window
concept and are trusted for their customer centric
approach and services.
• Maruti Insurance offers special Motor Insurance
products from leading Insurance Companies like
National Insurance, New India Assurance, ICICI
Lombard, IffcoTokio, Royal Sundaram & Bajaj Allianz
9. • Near cash-less accident repairs
• Seamless services across nation
• Hassle free, fair and transparent claim settlement
• Quality repairs at authorized dealer workshops
• Dealer assisted towing facility
• Easy transfer of no-claim bonus
• Instant policy issuance
10. • Maruti Suzuki's N2N 'Leasing and Fleet Management
Services', as the name suggests, takes care of all the
end-to-end needs of a Corporate Fleet. N2N offers
corporate clients a hassle-free experience of owning
a car, through comprehensive services like Leasing,
Maintenance, Convenience services and Re-marketing.
Maruti Suzuki is the first automobile manufacturer
to tailor-make Lease solutions for corporate clients
and have been satisfactorily serving clients for more
than a decade now
11. • Maintain a healthy balance sheet - Off balance-sheet
• Save on Income Tax - Rentals can be claimed as expense
• Save more - VAT benefit under N2N leasing
• Hedge risk against fluctuating market value and resale price of
• Monthly rental fixed - Long term accurate budgeting
• No down payment - No blocking of funds
• Complete Fleet Care - Scheduled maintenance by authorized
• Zero depreciation accidental cover
• Increase in liquidity for your company
13. Opened in association with our dealer network, MDS
is where you can get world-class driving training to go
ahead and drive with confidence.
Inculcating global best practices, learning at MDS
• Classroom and Attitudinal Training.
• Advanced simulators to create on-road driving
situations, so that learners get a first-hand feel of
the road before they actually drive.
• Special initiatives that have lady instructors for
14. Maruti True Value is India's largest certified, used car dealer
network, with around 1040 outlets.
• Maruti True Value system and process ensures that transactions
in used cars are fair and transparent.
• Every vehicle bought under Maruti True Value is inspected and
certified by Maruti Suzuki engineers. True Value category cars
are refurbished in state of art workshops using Maruti Genuine
Parts and by skilled technicians. These cars are then sold
through Maruti True Value outlets with one -year warranty and
three free services.
• Simply put, it's the best place to buy, sell or exchange a used
15. Get a Maruti Suzuki Loyalty Card and get rewarded with high
value Auto points
This is not all. You get an attractive exchange loyalty bonus of
3000 auto points when you exchange your existing car with the
latest Maruti Suzuki car. There is a card for everyone, just
apply for the one of your choice. You can use this card while
buying any of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki models
• 3% value back and much more
• Exclusive discounts on car exchange
• Exciting rewards on car referrals
• Complimentary gift vouchers
16. • Each Maruti Genuine Accessories product
combines quality, durability, aesthetics and
design to complement your car. Moreover,
gives you many years of driving pleasure and
the pride of owning a Maruti Suzuki car.
17. • Maruti Genuine Parts ensure that your car remains like the
original, down to the smallest part. We have a huge network of
Maruti Suzuki dealers and Maruti Suzuki service stations across
the nation, there to help you with genuine spare parts.
• Each part is checked for quality, re-checked and then checked
once more. Only then will our engineers clear a part for sale to
you. In fact, we often conduct quality inspections at our vendor
units also. All to ensure that you get parts just like the original.
Whether you are buying a new Maruti Suzuki car or a used car,
the quality standards are always met.
21. • Maruti Suzuki & Road Safety
• India has among the highest accident rates in the world. While
the infrastructural and societal reasons are abound, the
principal cause of concern are the poorly trained drivers and
improper road etiquette. We knew that if we wanted to make a
difference, in a meaningful way, it had to start with educating
drivers. And so, we took them back to school.
• Under the aegis of the National Road Safety Mission, we
started 2 institutes to impart driving training to new as well as
existing drivers in Maruti Suzuki cars (MDS & IDTR)