1. SHIRISH REDDY. V
Mobile: 9966008914 E -Mail: email@example.com
A competent professional with over 7+ years of experience In US Mortgage, Loan Process
Management and Customer Relationship Management.
To be the part of an organization where I can optimally use my abilities, experience, skill and
knowledge to achieve organizational goals and improve self-learning and career growth.
August 2014 – Till Date
Working With Platinus Technologies (Direct Client “CalHomes”) As A Subject Mater Expert.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Pulling Daily Interest Rates:
• Pulling interest rates like Conforming, Conforming High Balance, Jumbo, Investment 1 Unit &
Investment 4 Units.
• Compare interest rates from five different types of lenders and taking out the best rate of the day to
update “CalHomes” website.
• Interest rates types are (30, 15, 10 years) and ARM rate for (5/1, 7/1, 10/1)
• Our lenders are (Caliber Home Loans), (Interfirst Mortgage) (PF Funding), (UWM) & (Ethos
Preparing Purchase & Refinance Loans:
• Receives loan request from the customers.
• Preparing purchase & refinance loan in “Calyx” tool by reviewing eligible documents of the
borrower (Bank Statements, Paystubs, W2’s,1040, 4506T, P&L statement, credit report, mortgage
statements for refinance loans.
• Pulling closing estimate & Preliminary Title Reports from “Escrow” companies.
• Pulling property taxes information form county tax collector officer.
• Estimates present appraisal value of the property from BOA site.
• Submitting loan to underwriter for review & funding.
• Tracking underwriter loan conditions and sending those conditions to borrower.
2. Preparing Purchase Agreements:
• Preparing Residential & Commercial purchase agreement for buying and selling of the property.
• Checking city taxes, state taxes and county transfer taxes from the list.
• Sending disclosures & agreements to borrowers, sellers and brokers for e-sign.
• Pulling property details from MLS report (multiple listing services)
• Pulling disclosures & inspection reports from MLS
Preparing Rental/Lease Agreements:
• Preparing Rental/Lease agreements for the rental/lease properties.
• Entering property details like lot size, number of rooms, garage space details, etc,.
• Entering details like number of months lease, lease terms, date of availability, lease expiration,
security deposit, community restrictions. Etc.,
• Managing & Updating “CalHomes” Website. (Calhomes.org)
• Posting rent & lease property details in craiglist.org
• Managing tools like (Calyx, Car.org, Reil.com, drop-box etc.)
• Uploading weekly radio shows of “CalHomes” in youtube
• Preparing list of Active, Sold & Pending properties on monthly basis.
• Responsibly managing all the sensitive information without disclosing to anyone.
June 2013 – August 2014
Worked with “Realpage India Ltd”. as a Document Administrator
Tools used to process: Compliance Depot, Email, Fax & web.
Process: Indexing & Leasing Desk (Compliance Depot)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Receives COI (Certificate of Insurance) Vender Agreement’s, W9 forms, Licenses, Affidavits &
Minority Documents through Emails, Fax & Web.
• Reviewing & validating the documents with vender ID’s and vender names and checks for the
• Reviewing the documents weather they comes under required criteria, if everything is matching
assign the task to the concern department.
• Any document does not match required criteria or anything missing in the document we replies to
the client to re-send the document with filling all the required information.
3. August-2008 – December-2012:
Worked with “Bank of America with Countrywide Financial Services” (BA Continuum India
Pvt. Ltd.), Hyderabad, as a Senior Team Member
Associate - Aug’08-Oct’10
Sr. Associate - Oct’10 – Dec’ 12
Tools used to process: I-portal, Stewart, Urban, Underwriter Conditions, CRM, Outlook.
Process: Timely Modification Hamp & Non-Hamp
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reviewing & validating the documents as per the IIN (Incomplete Information Notice) Letters & the
Underwriting Checklist. It helps CRM Team to determine pending documents required for
modification identifying and validating the document of mortgage customers who are selecting
modification to their loan.
• Validating all eligible documents for approving or declining the loan.
• Verification of employment/business history of the customer
• Verification of current financial condition of the customer
• Verification of tax payment history by the customer
• Creating task to CRM to request customer for missing & incomplete documents
• Declining loan when documents are incomplete or not received after all reasonable efforts to collect
them have been exhausted.
• Assigning completed file to Underwriter for loan modification.
• SPOC - Info Sec Violations on the Floor & Leave tracker maintenance for the team, IT Spoc,
Transport Spoc, Member of Fun committee.
• Acting as a group lead tracking team performance hourly/daily basis
• Actively Participate in all the team events initiated by the department.
Achievements & Contributions:
• Platinum (Half Yearly Recognition) award Winner April-2012 Certificate of Global Recognition
Program – Quality, Productivity, SME Knowledge, Team Work.
• Silver (Quarterly Recognition) award for the month of Sept-2010 productivity Quality & Team
4. • Bronze (Monthly Recognition) award for the month of Jan/Dec-2012, Oct/Nov-2011 & Sept 2010
productivity & Quality
• Quick Learner, Adaptable, Team Player
• B.COM (Bachelor in Commerce) - March 2010 - Osmania University.
• Polytechnic (DCCP) – 2006 – State Board of Technical Education.
• Performing Higher Standards 1
• Performing Higher Standards 2
• E-mail Etiquettes
Hardware & Networking
Application Package : MS OFFICE
Typewriting Higher : (50 words per minute)
Date of Birth : 13th January 1986
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages : English, Hindi &
Address : Plot No. 179
Sai Ram Nagar Colony
Champapet, Hyderabad - 79.
Declaration: I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my
knowledge and belief
Place: Hyderabad Shirish Reddy. V