Executive Manger - Business Planning , Development and Project Management
1. Sherif Abbas Abbas Al Ghazawi, CM, PMP +966 565180080 firstname.lastname@example.org
Name:Sherif Abbas Abbas Al Ghazawi, CM, PMP
Address:Al Khobar, Eastern Province,KSA
Marital Status: Married
PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE AND PROFILE
Seeking for Innovativeand Challenging Opportunity to
leverage my Management and Leadership Skillsin
Business and Projects Hands-on Experience.
+10 years of experience in Strategic Marketing & Sales
Management, Key Accounts Management, Operations
Management, Project Management and Business
Expert in Strategic Planning,Market Development, New
Service Initiatives,Financial Performanceand Analytics.
Expert in Organizational Management and Control,
Process and Performance Improvement, Programand
Develop and implement Standard Practices and
Procedures with Proven Ethical and Social-Responsible
Objective-Focused, Result-Oriented, Budget and Time-Driven.
Effective Decision-Makingand Negotiation Skills.
Solid and Professional Relationshipswith Customers,
Demonstrated Excellent Interpersonal Communication,
Leadership, and Motivational Skillsand Proven Proficiency in
Arabic and English.
Prosper in Teamwork and Group Environment.
ManagingChange, Conflict,Misbehavior,Timeand Stress.
Maintaining Ethics & Social Responsibility.
Manage Risk and work in Global and Legal Environment.
Skilled in Coaching,Networking, Mentoring and Facilitating
Meetings; thrive in a pressurized,sales-driven environment.
6. Saudi Call - Mobily, Al Khobar, KSA
Executive Manger - Business Planning , Development and Project Management
November 2011 – Present
Leaded Transformational Development & Change Strategy.
Expanded Retail M/FBOs (Fully Branded Outlets) by 31% from 45 M/FBO to 65 to enhance Growth and Revenue Objecti ves.
Expanded Distribution and IndirectSales Team by 28.5% from 50 to 70 persons.
Increased Retail Sales Revenue Growth Rate by 22.2 % from average 9 Million to 11 Million/Month by focusingof sellingHigh-
valueProducts and Services and up-sellingand cross-sellingstrategies
Increased Distribution Sales Revenue Growth Rate by 21.95% from 68.3 Million to 83.3 Million/Month .
Cut Costs by 20% by applyingQuality Approaches & optimizingResource Allocation,acquiringQualified Talents,Service
Delivery and Supply Chain by streamliningOrder Requesting and Customer Service Processes and enhancingInventory
Turnover and opening New Channels.
Increased Corporate Up-front Commission,Bonus PointingSystem and Refund Revenue Growth Rate by 31.43 % from
average 3.5 Million to 4.6 Million/Month
Increased Total Corporate Revenue Growth Rate by 22.47 % from average 80.8 Million to 99 Million / Month .
IncreaseEBDITA & ProfitGrowth Rate by 164.6 % on Average.
Increased ROI by 164.6 % from average 7.60% to 18.05% with + 10.43%.
Increased Sales and Market Share from 4% to 6.5%,
Builta robust Channel Network of more than 800 clients both in Retail,Wholesaleand Alternative Channels.
2. Sherif Abbas Abbas Al Ghazawi, CM, PMP +966 565180080 email@example.com
Coping with Telecom Market Conversions towards Data Connectivity Technologies, studied the new trends of Market
Segment and proposed to invest in FTTH (Fiber-To-The-Home), FTTH VISP (Virtual Internet Service Provider),Branded
Reseller and VAS Services such as OTTS (Over-The-Top Services) and Smart Home to leverage the 5TH Layer of Data
Network of Contents to generate more revenue streams.
Workingas Senior Project Manager in the Already-acquired FTTH and VISP Programfrom Mobily to provideHSI Internet
sinceSept. 2013 to Present with Uptake Rate of 45,000 and Connect Rate of 40,500 Customers with Objectivity % = 90%.
PositionRoles & Responsibilities:
• Set Corporate Strategy & maintain Achievement of Short-term & Long-term Strategic Objectives and Relative CAPEX and
OPEX Budgets & Schedules.
• Maintain BusinessModel:Value Proposition >ValueDelivery > Value Acquisition through improvingValueDelivery Network
and Supply Chain.
• Provide leadership and accountability for the overall Business Planning,Direction,Coordination and Control Of the
Marketing, Sales,Business Development and other functions within the company.
• Monitor Corporate Performance and Deviations from KPIs Milestones and Baselines of Performance & Report Business
Progress and Status.
• Perform End-to-End Project Management Skillsand Practices through applyingPMknowledge into actions to serve Strategic
Objectives of Structuring, Expansion,Conversion,Growth, Revenue and Margin.
• Recommend Corrective or Preventive actions to realign Performance with Strategic Objectives.
• Set Organizational Policies and Procedures of all operations aspartof OC (Organizational Control) and MBO.
• Set LP (Loss Prevention) Policies and Procedures to reduce ProfitShrink and develop Business Continuity and Disaster
• Sustain Clan Control through revamping Organizational Culture( Values & Norms).
• Develop New Acquisition Plansand Strategies and lead the Marketing and Sales to prospect and generate leads and interest
from potential clients.
• Create a Pipelineof Clients for current and future Business Growth through Leads > Prospects > Customers Cycle
• Monitor, motivate, forecastand analyzeperformance & Provide Feedback and Information on Market and Creative Trends.
• Study the Industry-common Trends and Changes to Business Model and propose Projects, Ideas and Opportunities that can
sustain and enhanceRevenue Streams and maximize Margin and Profi t..
• Develop Business Plan which focuses on both IdentifyingNew key Accounts and ExistingOnes and that retains and builds
Long-term Relationships with Customers and Accounts.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the market, solutions and servicesthe company can provide, and those of the
• Define, develop, and implement a Sales Framework as a set of processes,sales tools and templates to manage a prospect
through its lifecycle(aware,trier, user, loyal,partner) with respect of the Company’s Standards.
• Identify and develop the Company’s Unique SellingPropositions and Differentiators.
• Assistas required with the preparingand submitting of Formal Business Tenders,Proposals and Agreements.
• Monitor new marketing and sales channels beingdeveloped in the industry & competitors’ activities.
• Manage Projects and MIS with Planningand Development to lead Commercial and Technical Aspects of EnterpriseProjects.
5. Saudi Call – Mobily, Al Khobar, Eastern Province, KSA.
Executive Manger - Business Analysis & Forecasting & Performance
November 2011 – October 2013
4. Saudi Call – Mobily, Al Khobar, Eastern Province, KSA.
Executive Manger - Key Accounts & Operations
August 2010 – October 2011
3. Saudi Call – Mobily, Al Khobar, Eastern Province, KSA.
Executive Manager - Marketing and Sales
September 2008 – July 2010
3. Sherif Abbas Abbas Al Ghazawi, CM, PMP +966 565180080 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Saudi Call – Mobily, Al Khobar, Eastern Province, KSA.
Executive Manager - Business Sales & Marketing
August 2007 – August 2008
1. Al Sheikh – STC, Jeddah, Western Province, KSA.
Regional Manager - Retail and Distribution Sales
August 2006 – July 2007
1. University of Tanta, Faculty of Arts, Tanta, Egypt.
BA(Bachelor of Arts - English Language & Literature) 2000 - 2004
2. James Madison University, College of Business,
Institute of Certified Professional Managers,VA, USA.
CM (Certified Manager in Management Skills) 2012– 2013
3. PMI (Project Management Institute),Newtown, PA,USA.
PMP ( Project Management Professional) 2012- 2013
1. Customer Relationship & SellingSkills Program
2. ICMS CRM Training(Integrated Customer Management System)
1. Employee Preparation & Qualification Program( Induction Program)
2. Corporate Sales and Activation Program
3. Customer Eyes Program ( Customer Satisfaction Program)
1. PMP Preparation Course – 35 Contact Hours
IT & BUSINESS MANAGEMENTAPPLICATIONS:
1. Fully MasteringMicrosoftOffice(All versions).
2. STC ICMS CRM (Integrated Customer Management System ).
3. Mobily SIEBEL CRM( OracleCustomer Relationship Management System).
4. Mobily BMS ( BillingManagement System).
5. Mobily Reporting System ( Reporting Engine)
6. Mobily Business ModuleActivation & Customer Service.
7. Saudi Call ERP m-Sales Module (Sales CRM System)
8. Saudi Call MPOS system ( e-Serve MobilePointof Sale Electronic CreditRecharge System)
9. M-Pay System (Imovation Electronic Credit and Recharge System)
10. Saudi Call Reporting& Inventory System (a projectunder my management)
11. MicrosoftProject2010 ( Project Management Module)
12. OraclePrimavera P6 Professional ( ProjectManagement & Methodology Modules)
13. OraclePrimavera ContractManagement Module & Timesheet Module.
14. Mobily FTTH WFM System (Log Object ’s mLogistics:End-To-End Dynamic Resource Management System).
15. Mobily iSupplier System(Mobily Contracting& InvoicingSystem)
16. Avaya BCMS(Basic Call Management System) and Globetil Speech Log ( Speech Recording and Recording System) .