1. Shaheryar Khan Ghauri
31 Treaford lane, +44-7397737633
Birmingham, B8 2UF email@example.com
Overseeing and coordinating the day to day running of projects by assisting Logistic manager and
Warehouse managers. Also involved in the development, updating and monitoring of business and action
RGTS (Al-Raha Group of Technical Services) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Inventory controller Apr 2013 - Dec 2016
-Provide full administrative and operational and logistics support to complex commercial/GA and federal
government/Department of Defense DOD,Aero Defense Industry special ground equipment, aircraft
ground support equipment to United States Air Force USF, Royal Saudi Air Force RSAF, British -Aero
Space (BAE),AL-Salam Aircraft Company, including United States Government agencies such as
-Manage sensitive aircraft spares/ground support equipment spares (approximately 13000 line items)
valued at 42 million dollars Inventory.
-Monitor Mission Capable (MICAP) status reporting ensured current, updated maintenance system
-Managed Avionics Flight Repairable Cycle Store (RCS) data and Due In from Maintenance (DIFM)
-Coordinate with Program Management teams to ensure back orders are covered across all business units.
-Reduce backorders and ROIDS 260 to 25 at present time.
-Developed and organized Receiving Tracking automated tools, programs, and systems to eliminate
considerable losses of materials ordered to enhance efficiency.
-Effectively organized all the regional warehouses and satisfied customer back orders.
-Introduced ABC material categories in the warehouse and consolidated fast and slow moving items.
-Establish cycle counting process and eliminated physical inventory. Maintain above 99% accuracy in all
-Perform internal audits in warehouse for efficiency and effectively of Company’s policies and
procedures at each facility.
-Developed & implemented work instructions and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and Process
flow for simplification and efficiency.
-Established policy and procedures for the safety OSHA compliance and applicable safety rules, Ensures
that assigned tools, machinery & equipment are used in a safe manner at all times and provided Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) required for the job.
EMPLOYMENT & ACCOMPLISHMENTS____________________________
2. PACKAGES LTD Karachi, Pakistan
Warehouse Assistant Nov 2009 -Apr 2013
-Working in FMCG environment and assisted to warehouse supervisor in planning Rs 20 million
- Supervised and trained team of 12 warehousemen on daily operations, quality and safety hazards
- Conducted inventory analysis and maintained stock levels and re-order points for each SKU
- Ensured effective implementation of SOPs in warehousing operations
- Recommended action plans to improve On-Time Delivery and Order Fulfillment
- Compiled reports/statistics for management reviews and actions
- Generated Sales orders & Invoices on customized warehouse management system software
- Ensured removing of hazardous materials from warehouse
- Inspected packaging standards and conducted sample QC for finished products before dispatch
SA ENTERPRISES Karachi, Pakistan
SPO ( SALE PROMOTION OFFICER) Jul 2007-Nov2009
- Achieve the company assigned primary & secondary target
-Solve out the issues of distributers, develop new distributers which help to improve sale growth
-Solve the market problems & maintain good the relationship with customers
- Ensure and maintain company defined standards of availability & visibility in the market
-Launching a new products
AREA OF EXPERTISE______________________________________________
*Logistics *Distribution *Picking *Packing *Quality Control *Inventory Control *cycle count.
*FLT Operator * Forecasting recorder * Pareto analysis * Strategic Planning *Relationship Building
* Cost Controlling *Team Leader *Initiator *Self design maker *On Time Deliverable *physical
management *Process Improvement *Resource Allocation
- Enrolled in M.B.A Supply chain management ( Completed 4 semesters)
- Bachelors in Commerce B.COM from Karachi University, Pakistan in 2010
- Intermediate Science From S.M Science Collage karachi in 2006
- Matric Science From New Millennium Secondary School Karachi in 2004