GREATER ATLANTA AREA
Highly effective and goal oriented transportation/logistics manager and business owner who has been successful in development,
leading and coordinating operations to service customers with the successful and timely movement of freight nationwide. As well as
the ground up development, manufacturing and distribution of a product that is sold both internationally and domestic. I have
additional knowledge of warehousing, sales, ecommerce, marketing, advertising and customer service.
Core Skills Include:
• Operations Management: Led and managed teams consisting of up to 75 employees on multiple shifts within both a large
and small facility. Achieved significant operational improvements on every shift I was responsible for managing including
exceeding production goals, service attainment, improved efficiency and safety focus.
• Process Improvement: As an operations coordinator, successfully streamlined and improved two different operations
(inbound/outbound) at a large facility by developing and implementing changes in the way the workload was distributed and
handled resulting in improved efficiency and production as well as improving to a +95% on time dispatch.
• Business Development: Independently created a profitable business from the ground up that services both domestic and
international markets. Through the efficient and strategized execution of this operation the business is showing continuous
growth month after month.
Mahoney's Beard Brew- Hampton, GA 2014-Present
Men’s facial hair grooming and specialty product sales.
• Operating as sole proprietor in a business that is manufacturing, distributing and selling beard care products both
internationally and domestically.
• Leveraging strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain client relationships while continuing to grow the business
through the identification and utilization of new sales platforms.
• Envisioning and deploying highly effective marketing and advertising strategies to grow existing client base while
identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and promote continuous growth.
• Conducting market trend and competitive analysis to improve the experience I am creating.
• Promote and engage an organic social media following of over 20,000 people worldwide.
• Educating and understanding business through constant educational tools and training with the application of skills learned
within the logistics arena.
Con-way Freight/XPO Logistics- Atlanta/Macon, GA 2007-2016
Freight transportation, supply chain and logistics services.
Freight Operations Supervisor (CDL)
• Exemplified strong leadership skills through both hands on and developmental management of up to 75 direct reports in
multiple areas of logistics operations.
• Successfully trained and developed new management trainees through my vast knowledge and understanding of the operation
which resulted in a 70% promotion rate.
• Recognized for my operational leadership and knowledge resulting in goal achievement and operational efficiency.
• Implemented highly effective business development and process improvement initiatives, resulting in continual achievement
of existing goals while creating standard work to maintain efficiency and drive results.
• Strategically identified client needs and designed innovative solutions to ensure satisfaction and promote retention by
achieving a 97.5% service standard on multiple shifts.
• Utilized subject matter expertise to successfully train and engage employees on the operation and safe use of equipment
resulting in a streak of 1,100 injury free days.
• Chief responsibilities included operations management, customer service, freight coordination, report generation, task
delegation and maintaining adherence to safety regulations.
• Successfully streamlined and improved two different operations at a large facility by implementing changes in the way the
workload was distributed resulting in improved efficiency and +95% on time dispatch.
MBM- Macon, GA 2005-2007
Customized foodservice distributor for regional and national restaurant chains.
Driver Sales Representative
• Promoted efficiency and exceptional service throughout day to day food service distribution operations, focusing primarily
on freight management, scheduling and maintaining accurate records while operating under DOT regulations.
• Provided high level of customer service throughout daily processes with engaging interaction with customers.
• Ensured adherence to strict appointment times and deadlines within the food service industry.
Professional Education and certifications
• Bronze Lean Facility Member
• Management Compass Training Course
• Commercial Truck Driving School, Griffin Technical College
• Coursework focused on leadership; handling, motivating and empowering employees toward success.
• Coursework focused on business and entrepreneurialism.
• Goal-driven leader who confidently motivates, develops, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Computer-literate with software proficiency covering wide variety of applications including Microsoft Office, Outlook,
Word, Excel, Power Point and multiple social media platforms.
• Highly analytical thinking with the talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining work processes.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate realistic solutions and resolve conflict.
• Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks toward achieving success.