1. SATYA SRINIVAS TRIPASURI
Ph. +91 80 08 42 1554
Envisage a growth oriented and challenging position where I get nurtured and apply my skills
for the growth of the organization.
COURSE/DEGREE COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY PASSED IN %
MFM (Mastersin Financial
PondicherryUniversity May’2004 63%
M.Com BerhampurUniversity May’ 2003 56%
B. Com BerhampurUniversity Mar’1997 59%
Intermediate(Commerce) G.M. College,Sambalpur–Orissa 1994 47%
SSC Board of Secondaryeducation, Orissa 1992 56%
Masters in Commerce and Financial management with 14 Yrs experience in Accounts receivables,
Accounts payable, Payroll processing, MIS, Supporting audits, Business finance.
CORECOMPETENCIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Business process understanding in software and entertainment media industry
Team development and leadership quality
Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills with proactive attitude.
Excellent Business Intelligent skill
Bagged first rank in Management accounting in Graduation
WORK EXPERIENCE – Summary
MS Office Good commandoverMS Excel,Word,Powerpoint andOutlook
2. WORK EXPERIENCE - Detailed In Descending order
Employer ValueLabs LLP
Roles Accounts Receivables (O2C) & Accounts Payable (P2P)
Period 10 years (From May 06 to till date)
experience Accounts receivables
- Trackingof MSA (Master Service Agreement) andpreparationof JobOrderfor
- Preparationof Masterdate of clientswithJobordertracking.
- Preparationof Invoice andsenditto client
o In coordinationwiththe Programme/ProjectManagerprepare the invoice
o Get on to a call on any disputedinvoice andsortthemout.
o Sendfollowupmails toclientforoverdue invoice
o Get on to a call withinternational clientonoutstandingpayments
- Cash Application
o Appliedthe paymentreceivedagainstinvoice
- Online softexauthorizationonmonthlybasis
- Preparationof JobOrderand providingthe inputsonMSA preparationtolegal team
- Preparationof variousMISreports
o Variance Analysis
o Annual Salesprojects
- Vendor master management
- Vendor & employee bills processing
o Opex bills processing
o Capex bills processing
o Employee reimbursement claims
- Tax compliances (WHT, VAT, Service tax)
- Supporting internal and statutory audits
- Bank reconciliation statement, vendor reconciliations
- Preparation of MIS reports
Wentto Malaysiaon Deputationtohandle overall accountsreceivablesandoperational
work(Feb2008 to Feb2010)
3. Employer ATS Translogic Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Roles Record to report (R2R), Order to cash (O2C), Procure to pay (P2P)
Period 1 year 8 months (From Oct 2004 - May 2006)
experience - Maintainingthe Booksof Accounts& Voucherspreparation,BankReconciliation and
Calculation of Advance Tax on Income.
- Calculation of TDS on payments made to Creditors & employees and deposit with
Central Governmentaccountbefore due date andissue of Form 16, 16A to Creditors
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly TDS Returns (26Q & 24 Q) with the
Concerned Departments and complete the assessments.
- Processing of payroll.
- Preparation for Various PF documents for submission.
- Preparation of yearly report to submit with PF department.
- Finalization of Accounts by preparation of Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account &
Balance Sheet with necessary schedules.
- Dealing with Government Departments.
- Co-ordinate with auditors and complete the Statutory and filing of Income Tax
Returns and complete the Assessments.
- Preparationof cashflow statementsandcompanyexpenditure budgets on monthly
basis for Management.
Employer ETV - Oriya
Role Finance & Accounts
Period 3 years 6 months (From Apr 2001 to Oct 2004)
experience - Maintaining the Books of Accounts & Vouchers and preparation of Invoices, Bank
- Maintained the petty cash
- Preparation of vehicle report on which we pay to the vendor.
- Preparation of Budget for various projects.
- Weekly cash follow statement to Head office
- Monthly cash flow statement to head office.
- Verification of log sheets to release the bills.
4. PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name Mr. T R C Rao
Date of Birth 14 Jan 1977
Address Flat No 207
Lotus Anasuya Apartment, Pragathi Nagar
Hyderabad – 500 090
Mobile no. +91 800 842 1554