1. Santosh Yadav
Mobile: +91-8147117121 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To achieve excellence in Technology and use my skills to the outmost benefit of the organisation. Be a
good Team Player with high levels of motivation and sincerity.
• 3.4 years of experience in software development with Bachelor’s Degree (B.E).
• Hands on experience in Microsoft Technologies i.e. .NET (3.x/4.x), WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, MVVM,
ASP.NET, MVC (4.0, 5.0), C#, Visual Studio 2010, 2012,2013, 2015 and SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle
10g, , IIS, SVN, WCF.
• Rich exposure to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong Object Oriented concepts for software design and implementation.
• Strong knowledge of Windows Applications and Web services.
• Experience in developing the windows based applications using C#.Net, WinForms, WPF, WCF, Web
services and MS-SQL Server.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• An effective team member with proven abilities to be a part of the team during the project phase and
guiding team members.
• Currently working in Cerner Health Care Private Ltd. from DEC’14 as Software Dev Engineer.
• Worked in DreamOrbit Softech Private Ltd. as Senior Software Engineer.
Technical Skill Set
• Framework : .NET 3.x/4.x
• Programming Languages : .NET (3.x/4.x), WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, MVVM, ADO.NET, XML, LINQ
• Web Technologies : WCF, Web Services
• Scripting Languages: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX.
• Operating Systems : Windows 7/8
• Databases : SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
• Tools Used: Lync, Fiddler, Tortoise SVN, Jira, Rally, Crucible, Jenkin
Functional Skill Set
• Executing the design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of the software.
2. • Understanding user requirements, mapping them to system requirements and incorporating changes in
the project as required.
• Managing various technical aspects like software design, coding of modules, monitoring critical issue’s
& taking appropriate actions, carrying out interface redesigning and application maintenance, etc.
• Strong client facing skills.
• Problem solving capability peered with strong communication skills.
Key Projects Undertaken
Project 1 Duration May’14 to till Team Size 8 Role: Software Engineer
Project Name: Migration of HealthCare V.B Tools into C#
Environment: .NET4.5, C#.NET, WINFORM, WPF, CRM Basic Job.
Description: Worked on Inpatient, Pharmacy, Procure VB Module to Migrate into C#.
Role: Application Developer
• Developing functionality as per V.B Tool.
• Working on C.R demand by client.
• Fixing the Jira which is logged during functional testing logged by testing department.
• Individual contributor for some of the modules.
• Attending internal scrum planning meeting on daily basis.
Project 2 Duration 1.6 Year Team Size 8 Role: Software Engineer
Project Name: Command Center Application.
Environment: .NET4.5, C#.NET, SilverLight, RestWeb Services, CSS, SQL Server 2008
Description: Command Center application uses an innovative and very smart approach in which user can book
a shipment to transport the load from origin to destination through LTL shipping, Expedited shipping, Full
Truckload. This project give flexibility to Real-time dashboards, live maps, and analytics under one roof give you
the power to lower transportation costs, increase fill-rates, and respond quickly to changes in customer demand.
The software is a dot net based application.
• Developing new functionality as per the client’s request. Completing User story which is defined by client
during sprint planning meeting.
• Fixing the defects related to the command center application.
• Individual contributor for some of the modules.
• Take care of all data base related issues.
• Taking internal scrum planning meeting on daily basis.
Supply Chain And Logistics management Application on based of Agile Methodology
Project 3 Duration 6 month Team Size 4 Role: Software Engineer
Project Name: Quib
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, HTML, LINQ, WCF, SQL SERVER 2008
Description: This is an application which basically looks likes YouTube application .this gives user to flexibility
3. that he can watch video and comment about the video and they had facilities like write his query related to
application if he is facing some issues during using application.
Role: Application Developer and Database Developer
• Interacting directly with the client for overall understanding of the product Architecture and the scope.
• Analyzing Customer Requirement Specifications, Product requirement specifications.
• Preparing Specified Documents (e g: high level design and low level design).
• Developing new modules as per the client’s request and Unit Test cases.
• Development and Timely delivery of the different modules of the project.
Project 4 Duration 6 month Team Size 4 Role: Software Engineer
Environment: .NET4.5, C#, MVC4 (Razor View Engine), WebApi, Backbone.js, HTML5, jQuery,CSS.
Description: The project is aimed at creating a Mobile application which has look and feel like a Mobile
Standalone app but its runs in mobile browser. This project is aimed to possess all the features same a like the
Desktop application which was developed earlier
• Estimation, design and development of various modules.
• Bug fixing and maintenance of the product
• Mentoring junior members in the team
• Coordinating with other teams working on the same project
• Co-ordinating with the testing team for fixing bugs.
• Ensuring smooth delivery of the project
• BE (Computer Science.) from R.G.T.U University 2012with 76% Distinction.
Certifications & Achievements
• Received Cerner monthly performance award in Feb-2015.
• Oracle10g certification and Training from NareshIT.
• Gate Qualified 2012.
• DOB: 01st
• Languages known: English, Hindi.
• Marital status: Single
• Hobbies: Watching TV, Playing Cricket, Web Surfing
• Permanent Address :Ravi House, Nagawara , Near Manyata Tech Park Bangalore, 560045